Suggestions for 31x10.50R15 installation on stock wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Discount Tire mounted mine (31x10.50R15 BFG KO2s). If you go to their website and plug in your LC info, the tire size that comes up is 31X10.50.

I like those cooper discoverer ats... My 62 got about 40k out of this last set... just wish they went another 20 :meh:

FWIW, our local Les Schwab will do it. I asked, guy said he didn't think it'd be unsafe or problematic at all BUT tires wouldn't wear well.

He thought they'd wear more in middle because ideally wheel would be 7-8" for this width of tire. I've actually been considering doing this myself, going back to stock steelies over my 8" white spokes.

Yeah, my local les schwab said they wouldn’t wear well and also refused to do it. I’m on shift til Thursday morning but there is a 4WP down the street and they have them in stock and on sale so I’ll see if they will do it for me. Otherwise I’ll have to check another local shop or choose a different tire.

I was told with my BFG MT's with the skinny rim, they would be a better fit than the AT's because the tread is more rounded. FWIW.

Here is mine on the General Grabber 31” x 10.5

9FA8B45C-3D5A-4A85-A98C-605A2E0B2460.jpeg

Just as an update, 4wheel parts in Sparks threw them on no problem. Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom