Successfully wired switches. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
No, this is not another switch-wiring inquiry :D . I got it all figured out.

First, two OEM fog switches controlling a set of IPF J01 combo fog/driving lamp aux lights. I ditched the IPF harness and substituted two SLEE aux harnesses to get independent control of both the fogs and the driving lights.

Aux%20lights.jpg

And I did figure out how to get the backlit + indicator light 115V AC power switch to work. FYI the switch comes from a Toyota Matrix. It now switches my hard-wired inverter. Sweet switch. Thanks Dan.

AC%20power.jpg

Hayes

I love the OEM look Ryan. Nice job on both switches.

-B-

I'm running the JO1CBs on mine. Pretty cool lights. I actually like the IPF switch. How do you have yours wired? Fog, Fog+spot or Fog, Spot?

Jenny Cruiser,
I guess Fog, Spot. One switch activates the fog, the other activates the driving light. You can have either or both at the same time.

loquito,
Here's my original post:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=140649&highlight=hayes+inverter
I have since added a 150A megafuse to the DC hot to the inverter at the battery. For now I'm just running a laptop and/or battery chargers etc. on the inverter, so I'm not pulling enough Amps to generate much heat. I may have to better ventilate the box if I start using more of the 1000 available Watts sometime in the future. I kinda figured, If I need to run a power tool, I'd be parked and I could open the lid on the box anyway.

SNAKE EATER,
It was around $40. Talk to Cruiser Dan.

Thanks B.

Hayes

Did you get a wiring harness with the 115V switch?

Could you detail how you wired the switch?

No.

If I could remember, I'd tell you.
Sorry.

Damn you Hayes:flipoff2:!!! I am very jealous of that 115V switch. I am looking to add a factory switch like that to my air compressor / relay. I NEED THAT WIRING INFORMATION ;)!! I shall keep searching!

Smit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom