Successful FJ60 Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well here she is AlaskanFJ60

Long story short 9 months of building and testing worked 4 trails in 4 days inculding a mountain recovery here in alaska , north of Anchorage about 65 miles ...that car in the picture is coming out next week ..no fear there ...alot of people said it couldnt happen , and dont let anyone say a FJ60 radiator doesnt cool a V8 ... :popcorn:

Thanks to all of you on the Ih8Mud world that have been supportive and inspiring me to continue what was one of the toughest tasks I have ever taken on ....

In the first pic, it looks like the Crown Victoria is keeping up with you pretty well. :)

Cool truck.

I'm looking at that pic and I'm pretty confident in saying that is some Crysler model, not a Crown Vic.

Awesome four wheel drive spin going on. Post some pics of the cool V8. What engine did you put in?

That is definately an early ninteys Chrysler. (sp)

:beer:

Mid 80s Chrysler Fifth Avenue.
I'm thinking 1984 or 85

I don't pay any attention to those stupid sedans.

I do pay attention to cool FJs though. This is a cool FJ!

:beer:

Thanks guys

thanks for all the love , got my first good comment and bad comment this weekend , some guy at the gas station came up to be and talked to me about it in a good way wanting to know what all I did to the small block chevy .etc . and some lady came up to me at the store and called me an ECO Vandal LOL , I envited her to a club meeting to hear about trail maint. and remediation and about how we helped pull 86 cars and 12 tons of junk from a local bird nesting ground ...dam greenies . Evo Vandal LOL

WALoeIII said:
You do live in ALASKA. Try it in Louisiana!

Nice ride man, I like the color ;)

no no no no .. try living in Panamá .. !!! :D

it was 105 here the other day, that's hot no matter where you live

WALoeIII said:
I just realized you were referring to the heat not the mud :whoops: . You win! :cheers:

that's right .. an usual day in summer, maybe you have 32C real tmp, with 90% humidity you feel it as 44C .. ! :(

heat index doesn't count

it's a dry heat, here.

Pirates

Thread pirates :bounce2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom