Successful FJ60 Build

Well here she is AlaskanFJ60

Long story short 9 months of building and testing worked 4 trails in 4 days inculding a mountain recovery here in alaska , north of Anchorage about 65 miles ...that car in the picture is coming out next week ..no fear there ...alot of people said it couldnt happen , and dont let anyone say a FJ60 radiator doesnt cool a V8 ... :popcorn:

Thanks to all of you on the Ih8Mud world that have been supportive and inspiring me to continue what was one of the toughest tasks I have ever taken on ....

60wag

SILVER Star

In the first pic, it looks like the Crown Victoria is keeping up with you pretty well. :)

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star

Awesome four wheel drive spin going on. Post some pics of the cool V8. What engine did you put in?

That is definately an early ninteys Chrysler. (sp)

:beer:

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star

I don't pay any attention to those stupid sedans.

I do pay attention to cool FJs though. This is a cool FJ!

:beer:

Thanks guys

thanks for all the love , got my first good comment and bad comment this weekend , some guy at the gas station came up to be and talked to me about it in a good way wanting to know what all I did to the small block chevy .etc . and some lady came up to me at the store and called me an ECO Vandal LOL , I envited her to a club meeting to hear about trail maint. and remediation and about how we helped pull 86 cars and 12 tons of junk from a local bird nesting ground ...dam greenies . Evo Vandal LOL

Tapage

Club 4X4 Panamá
SILVER Star

WALoeIII said:
You do live in ALASKA. Try it in Louisiana!

Nice ride man, I like the color ;)
no no no no .. try living in Panamá .. !!! :D

Tapage

Club 4X4 Panamá
SILVER Star

WALoeIII said:
I just realized you were referring to the heat not the mud :whoops: . You win! :cheers:
that's right .. an usual day in summer, maybe you have 32C real tmp, with 90% humidity you feel it as 44C .. ! :(

Top Bottom