Success with Leatherique (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi folks, as promised I phoned over to Leatherique and spoke with Krysti. I formally introduced our organzation and per Beowulf's point, emphasized that we are a clean cut crew, of clean loving people (explanation for existence of i hate mud forum), who just want to take the proper care of leather!!! Tried to take that redneck reality out of our picture! Anyway, they are going to give us great rates and I will try to type them out here.

For two pint bottles ( one oil, one cleaner ) the price is $30 ( i think that's almost two for one)

For two quart bottles ( one oil, one cleaner ) the price is $50. ( i think that's also almost two for one)

All of the dyes and all of the prepping products are going to go for %50 off.

As far as shipping goes, Krysti requested that you take the time to call them personally, state that you are from the Landcruiser Club OR the "Landcruiser Forum" and they will give you the great rate and set the shipping for whatever it actually is to you! No extra handling at all!!! The proper phone number to use is 1-877-395-3366 and you should ask for either Krysti or George. So what this means then is that we have an ongoing group purchase price that will not expire and will not elevate, we also avoid all the handling charges, and we have the rate whether we're with a specific local landcruiser club, the national club, or even only with the forum. For those that call, as I quoted above, refer to the "Landcruiser Forum" if that is the method that is used to get good rates; that is what Krysti and George will listen for. And, for those that call, please take the time to thank them for the help in getting good rates. Hope this helps guys, let me know if you have any questions.

turbo,

thanks for doing the legwork on this for all of us...GREAT JOB!

[glow=black,2,2] Hell of a nice effort Turbo ! Plus it leaves us with the autonomy to get the sizing we want and straight forward delivery ... that good stuff ; thanx !
:cheers:[/glow]

[color=555555]T[/color][color=2E3136]T[/color][color=555555]Y[/color][color=2E3136]Y[/color][color=555555]L[/color][color=2E3136]L[/color][color=555555]E[/color][color=2E3136]E[/color][color=555555]R[/color][color=2E3136]R[/color]

Thanks TC!

Well, order is made while I was typing this!!!

Frank.

Thanks Turbo! Will be placing order.

BTW - how did you explain Junk? All the rest of us you explained very well. :D

[quote author=Brentbba link=board=2;threadid=13183;start=msg121654#msg121654 date=1079397602]

BTW - how did you explain Junk? All the rest of us you explained very well. :D
[/quote]

An anomaly, even more so with the wonderful attitude recently!!! :D

Do they offer anything to take the 'edge' off my burlap sack seatcover?

-B-

[glow=black,2,2]-B- ,

I still have a burlap repair kit from the day ... lemme know . It's a baggy filled with lighter fluid , and a book of matches affixed to the side :D . Outta smooth things right down to the virginal leather below .. [/glow]

[color=555555]T[/color][color=2E3136]T[/color][color=555555]Y[/color][color=2E3136]Y[/color][color=555555]L[/color][color=2E3136]L[/color][color=555555]E[/color][color=2E3136]E[/color][color=555555]R[/color][color=2E3136]R[/color]

[quote author=T Y L E R link=board=2;threadid=13183;start=msg121882#msg121882 date=1079440935]
[glow=black,2,2]-B- ,

I still have a burlap repair kit from the day ... lemme know . It's a baggy filled with lighter fluid , and a book of matches affixed to the side :D . Outta smooth things right down to the virginal leather below .. [/glow]

[/quote]

Bring back that lovin feelin whoawhoawhoawhao! :D

Caveat emptor...

Thanks from here as well Turbo, for setting this up. However, I'd like to share this with the group...

I think Leatherique is a great product, and have been using it for a while. Their regular price for...

For two quart bottles ( one oil, one cleaner ) is $64.

The sale price advertised on their page right now (for anyone) is...

For two quart bottles ( one oil, one cleaner ) is $50.
http://www.leatheriqueorder.com/salespage.asp

They run this sale nearly all the time. This is the price I've always paid for these products - for the past couple of years, anyway. And these people have a tendancy to gouge on the shipping (like a certain LC dealer we are familiar with...), so a good part of the "savings" is returned in the shipping charge.

I do not want to rain on anyone's parade here, folks, just stating the facts. BTW, I would use this stuff again, and again. It really is a good product and worth the $$$.

Cheers, R -

[quote author=ParadiseCruiser link=board=2;threadid=13183;start=msg121926#msg121926 date=1079448648]
Caveat emptor...

Thanks from here as well Turbo, for setting this up. However, I'd like to share this with the group...

I think Leatherique is a great product, and have been using it for a while. Their regular price for...

For two quart bottles ( one oil, one cleaner ) is $64.

The sale price advertised on their page right now (for anyone) is...

For two quart bottles ( one oil, one cleaner ) is $50.
http://www.leatheriqueorder.com/salespage.asp

They run this sale nearly all the time. This is the price I've always paid for these products - for the past couple of years, anyway. And these people have a tendancy to gouge on the shipping (like a certain LC dealer we are familiar with...), so a good part of the "savings" is returned in the shipping charge.

I do not want to rain on anyone's parade here, folks, just stating the facts. BTW, I would use this stuff again, and again. It really is a good product and worth the $$$.

Cheers, R -

[/quote]

I agree that these prices are available on the oil and on the cleaner via sales on the site. But, they are sales and are not always available. The good thing now is that whenever the sales are not available or are not advertised, we can still get this same rate. Plus, nowhere that i know of can you get the 50% off for the dyes, the prepping agents, the crack repair etc. Also, and perhaps most importantly, we avoid the roughly 12 to 14 dollars for handling that you have to pay when you order via the site. Anyway, that was my main mission was to get the handling part helped out somewhat, I thought it was super sweet of them to help out any other way as well? Also sweet that Krysti stated right away, "LandCruisers have very good leather!" Anyway, I was not promising anything to start with but for those that want the product, I hope it helps at least a little. Take care, and take care of that leather! :cheers:

The deal with this group interest was to get the shipping reduced from 20 bucks to what it actually cost. I think that is what was accomplished.

From turbocruiser " As far as shipping goes, Krysti requested that you take the time to call them personally, state that you are from the Landcruiser Club OR the "Landcruiser Forum" and they will give you the great rate and set the shipping for whatever it actually is to you! No extra handling at all!!!"

Turbo (& Will) -

Clarification & emphasis acknowledged, and understood. As I said, I was not attempting to play down the benefit you were able to work out... just state my observations.

In fact, I will be the G.P. and order a new supply today... and will report back. Also, as stated, this is a really good product, so the minor details are probably moot anyway.

Thanks again T !

R -

Follow-up...

Just got off the phone with Kristi, and ordered 1 gal each of the oil + rejuvinator for $120 + $14 shipping (SC > CA... YMMV). I told her that we had two LCs (my sister has a 97 40th also), and she offered to throw in a couple of empty quart bottles to make it easier dividing the stuff up. Fair enough.

That comes to an equivalent of $30 + $3.50 shipping for two 32oz bottles. Obviously, getting a couple of people together and doing it this way creates an unbeatable bargin.

Thanks again T -

R - (who has no more excuses, and will be cleaning some leather...)

BTW, my experience with their customer service is that it sucks -- you sort of feel like you're calling someone sitting at their kitchen table when you call --

-- I called last week and left a message that I wanted to buy 2 1-gall. jugs o stuff -- never got a call back --

-- called today again, explained my situation, woman said she'd call me back (??) and never did --

-- odd -- those are competitive ways to win over your competition, as I see it --

e

[quote author=erics_bruiser link=board=2;threadid=13183;start=msg122001#msg122001 date=1079453822]
you sort of feel like you're calling someone sitting at their kitchen table when you call --

[/quote]

I believe that you are...

[quote author=wob link=board=2;threadid=13183;start=msg122032#msg122032 date=1079455418]
I believe that you are...
[/quote]

- and they still haven't called me back --

:(

[glow=black,2,2]I am not at all aware of the scope of this operation , but if they don't have a bank of phone people taking orders etc , then you have to adjust your expectations .... families get sick , etc etc . You get the point .... p a t i e n c e . :D

Peace ...[/glow]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom