Success reading AHC pressure, etc. w/ iOS app? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've seen that many people have had success using a BT OBD reader + Android app to read AHC pressures, etc. ( ie. more than the basics) but has anyone had success using the OBD reader with an iOS app to get this level of data? I recognize the OBD needs to be WiFi instead of BT for iOS. Thanks!

I started fiddling with OBD Fusion earlier this year that I run on an iPad in the truck. I modified two dashboards that some 200 series guys were using. One is for anything engine and transmission. The other is for AHC.

I need to look into it again to refresh my memory but it does read Accumulator Pressure, AHC oil temp and height sensor stats. I will check to see if it reads front and rear pressures.

I use a Veepeak BLE+ Bluetooth 4.0 OBD module. I wanted to still be able to hotspot from the iPad for data so BLE+ solved that comm issue.

I started fiddling with OBD Fusion earlier this year that I run on an iPad in the truck. I modified two dashboards that some 200 series guys were using. One is for anything engine and transmission. The other is for AHC.

I need to look into it again to refresh my memory but it does read Accumulator Pressure, AHC oil temp and height sensor stats. I will check to see if it reads front and rear pressures.

I use a Veepeak BLE+ Bluetooth 4.0 OBD module. I wanted to still be able to hotspot from the iPad for data so BLE+ solved that comm issue.
That would be awesome. Thanks!

Here’s some screenshots using Veepeak/OBD Fusion/iPad

5592B2FE-B62C-4E0A-B98B-EF387EC7C5EB.png

7C5738B0-78F9-43D4-BDA1-DA9EEF992C07.png

1B0BA9F5-E4E1-43CF-915E-FE15A05934E2.png

A3C18917-CD52-4646-A4FA-4F8217FD646A.png

Looks like the Front Pressure Sensor (mpa) and Rear is indeed what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Did you ever find out what obd and app worked for the ahc globe pressures?

Did you ever find out what obd and app worked for the ahc globe pressures?
Right in this thread above there are screenshots. OBD Fusion with a Veepeak adapter work. Choose the automatic height control suspension module when connecting. Then set up a dashboard pointed to the various items you want to monitor.

My dashboard needs work as I lifted one from the 200 series guys and started changing the fields but never finished.

Rhetoric,
Thanks for sharing the screenshots above, did you ever finish the 200-series dashboards for your 100?
What did you need from OBD Fusion, just the basic software package ($10) or also the 'enhanced diagnostic add-ons' ($10?)

Time for AHC health check on my 2004 and your solution sounds pretty solid.

Thanks!

Rhetoric,
Thanks for sharing the screenshots above, did you ever finish the 200-series dashboards for your 100?
What did you need from OBD Fusion, just the basic software package ($10) or also the 'enhanced diagnostic add-ons' ($10?)

Time for AHC health check on my 2004 and your solution sounds pretty solid.

Thanks!
So I still haven’t had a chance to dig into the AHC stuff more. I built a TPMS dashboard too. And as you will see one of my sensors reports an incorrect temp. Attached are my dashboards, with the AHC being a mess.

I bought the extra pack for my 2007. I still had to manually add formulas to get both Transmission temps, though.

0842DF44-31FF-4AE8-8DD9-63BF16A808DE.png

7D5C2349-9323-4838-8D66-B14BB84BBD43.png

8705A8F2-F7CD-41D8-89E8-F9A3CF3DF028.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom