Stupid question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Dumb question here. Submitted the online request to join up about a month ago and was charged the $10.00 but I haven't seen anything in the mail yet. Can't wait to get my sticker, should I have expected anything by now? Who do I need to call or where should I shoot an e-mail. Thanks as always!:cheers:

Not a dumb question. As I am the one who looked over it. I can't apologize enough. I went back through my e-mail and saw where you had sent dues in on the 18th. Usually I forward this on to the Pres, Sec, Tres and things flow from there.

Again I am sorry and we will take care of it.

I'd like to be the first to say "Welcome to the club".

:beer::beer::beer:

Last edited:
Welcome to UC! I'm the one responsible for sending out stickers and a hardcopy welcome letter. I have about 4 packets that I need to send out and those should hit the mail tonight.

:cheers:

No problem at all. Thanks for the reply. I will try to make it to a meeting sometime, I live in Atl now but grew up in the Anderson/Clemson area so I look forward to coming. Thanks again,
Tommy

Thanks! It seems like there are a good many cruiserheads running around the Atl area but I think I have maybe seen Avocado running around and one white 80 on Buford hwy in the 6 years I have lived down here. Glad to be part of the crew :cool:.

Don't feel bad Tommy. I've got a few stickers but I never got a fancy letter in the mail. Just so you know Juice...I'm really pissed off.

:p

Don't feel bad Tommy. I've got a few stickers but I never got a fancy letter in the mail. Just so you know Juice...I'm really pissed off.

:p

Yeah well you got the VP to come over to your house and get your 40 running. I'd take that over any letter any day.:D

Yeah well you got the VP to come over to your house and get your 40 running. I'd take that over any letter any day.:D

True enough...:clap:

But with slams like that, you're gonna make me feel like I've been RickRoll'd. That kinda hurt...:p

:grinpimp:

Well, check your PM...you can come check it out when you pick up the trailer.

We've totally destroyed Tommy's thread. Sorry dude. Big-time WELCOME!!! to you! Hope to meet you sometime soon--so you can learn to give me a hard time like the rest of these fellas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom