Stupid Leather question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I can't find the answer, or maybe I did. This is specific to Lseats leather for the LX. I have a white with tan leather LX. I think the Bisque is the color I need to choose. Also, is the pattern from Lseats the same as factory? Does it come with the armrests? I know I need to buy the center console separately.

If you sign up for an account on Lexus.com for their owners site you can get the interior color code. From there you should be able to work with the company to determine which is the proper color. As for the other questions, can't answer.

If you sign up for an account on Lexus.com for their owners site you can get the interior color code. From there you should be able to work with the company to determine which is the proper color. As for the other questions, can't answer.
Great idea. Thx. I believe the vendor calls it a different color though. They have a Bisque and an Ivory. Lexus offered Ivory in 2002, but Lseats Ivory looks too light. Just questioning the people out there that have Lx's like mine and have bought Lseats leather.

Great idea. Thx. I believe the vendor calls it a different color though. They have a Bisque and an Ivory. Lexus offered Ivory in 2002, but Lseats Ivory looks too light. Just questioning the people out there that have Lx's like mine and have bought Lseats leather.
I received sample from Lseat last week and can confirm that Bisque is the closest match to our LX interior. Having said that, I would never order from them for their awful customer service. They don't answer phone calls and take days if not weeks to reply to email. Also, they just raised the price by $50.
I ordered front and middle row in "light tan" from Ridies.com last week. Their customer service is great and shipping is free (Lseat charges $59 for shipping I think). Reach out to @Ridies if you have any questions.

I received sample from Lseat last week and can confirm that Bisque is the closest match to our LX interior. Having said that, I would never order from them for their awful customer service. They don't answer phone calls and take days if not weeks to reply to email. Also, they just raised the price by $50.
I ordered front and middle row in "light tan" from Ridies.com last week. Their customer service is great and shipping is free (Lseat charges $59 for shipping I think). Reach out to @Ridies if you have any questions.
Thanks for the advice. What's the price difference and did you get armrests and center console?

Thanks for the advice. What's the price difference and did you get armrests and center console?
Lseat: $756 including shipping. Armrests included but center console is a hit or a miss. Some of the members have received it and some didn't. Lseat said that it is included though...
Ridies: $749.90. Armrests and center console included.
The above prices are w/o any added options like diamond sticking, logo, etc...

If you are getting just the front row, Lseat is cheaper by $90.

Lseat: $756 including shipping. Armrests included but center console is a hit or a miss. Some of the members have received it and some didn't. Lseat said that it is included though...
Ridies: $749.90. Armrests and center console included.
The above prices are w/o any added options like diamond sticking, logo, etc...

If you are getting just the front row, Lseat is cheaper by $90.
Thank you. I'll reach out to Ridies. I appreciate the advice. I'm assuming you are happy with the quality.

Thank you. I'll reach out to Ridies. I appreciate the advice. I'm assuming you are happy with the quality.

No problem!

I haven't received my covers yet. I did some research and noticed that they are quite popular on other forums. They use leather on all panels. Take a look at this thread...

Thanks for your support.

We are here to make sure that all our customers are happy. We are told all the time that our prices and quality is better then anybody else in the market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom