Stupid Dilemma (1 Viewer)

Black or Magnetic Gray LC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm trying to decide between two LCs, both with Terra interior. I initially wanted Magnetic Gray, but I'm on the fence that I want it enough to spend 3.5% more. My wife is leaving it up to me and is fine with either decision.

So assuming both are the same price and you could only choose Black or Magnetic Gray, which color would you choose? Feel free to interject any negative aspects of either color. Poll is good for 24 hours as I need to finalize this decision.

Always get exactly what you want If you can afford it.

It passed on a lot of black cruisers before finding gray. Worth the time and money every time I look at it.

Get the Gray. I have both and prefer the Gray. The black shows much more dirt and scratches etc.

I can't get the Gray one away from my wife though.

Good luck.

John

I’m amazed when I see how good some of the black cruisers and LXs look on here, I’d love a black one, but I’m not willing or have the time to keep it looking good. It would be like waxing an apartment building. I have a black Tacoma and a white Cruiser. One black vehicle is enough. That said a black Lexus RC would be worth the time. And I have those two black motorcycles...

change my vote, get the black one!

Both of those colors look great on the LC. Black is definitely more work to keep it looking good. I was initially planning to get black, but I already have a black truck so I went with a Blizzard white LC.

Are you planning to do any mods with the LC or keep it stock? If you’re planning to mod it, I’d go with the color that best suits your final build goal.

Here is YOUR answer, the only one that matters.

“I initially wanted Magnetic Gray,”
I agree with @Sandroad If you get other color, it will always be the magnetic gray. The worst part, this your last opportunity to take home a bnew LC before they are gone. Go for it @Codybear

I had a magnetic gray 2016 and now have a black 2019. I much prefer the black. But to each his own.

Get what you want and join your local Car wash's monthly unlimited plan.

Buy the premium level probably $60.00 monthly and let them wash that rolling apartment building. LOL!!!

Congrats on your choice regardless...

Peace.

Last edited:
I've had one black vehicle. I won't get another one unless it's the last new cruiser available.

Looks like gray it is. Should have it in about a week. Thank you for your input. I was really surprised by the one sided pole results for gray. I thought it would have been closer.

And anyone looking for a black one coming in during the second week of May, PM me and I'll give you a contact name.

Funny thing. Three days ago when we had a black and gray one parked side by side, my wife said she had no preference. Then yesterday, as we are standing by our new LC finishing up the paperwork, she says she really likes the look of the gray. Don't ask me what changed in two days. Anyway, the gray LC is home in the garage and the color dilemma is resolved.

Congrats! Post some pictures..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom