Stuff of an HJ61 for Sale-Winch-Wheels-Tires-Flares (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Stuff off an HJ61 for Sale-Winch-Wheels-Tires-Flares

Pics to follow over the next week.

$650.00 Cdn = Factory Toyota 24V highmount winch with controller (looks like an 8274...but Toyotaized) Can include the entire front porch if your into it for just a little more.

SOLD = Complete flare set as seen on the HJ61's that come over from Japan. Not perfect, but being glass can be worked.

SOLD = aftermarket aluminum rims with 3.5" BS

SOLD = Stainless factory bullbar.

Pending Sale = Window Vents

You can see pictures of the truck all this came off here...look to post #16: https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=51466

Private sale...nothing to do with G&S.

All located in Abbotsford, 1 hour east of Vancouver, BC, Canada.

gb

Last edited:
24V Winch

Factory 24V winch, factory controller, with overheat protector, deadman swtich, etc. The cable has never been spooled off---still has the factory wire twist to hold it together. Includes everything in the picture, and will bolt direct to a japanese spec HJ61 (wiring harness plug, front right corner of the engine bay).
24V Factory Winch.jpg

Window Vents $25.00 Cdn
WindowFlare.jpg

wow!! greg, yo are just giving the stuff away...
if i still drove 24 V rig, i would be all over the winch...
cheers

Yes, while I would rprefer not to ship, I will.

Dunno on the winch. I believe it's posted on the tag. I will look and let you know.

gb

Beast said:
Whats the pull rating on the winch?

3600KG or 7936.641431999999lbs.

gb

Greg_B said:
Factory 24V winch, factory controller, with overheat protector, deadman swtich, etc. The cable has never been spooled off---still has the factory wire twist to hold it together. Includes everything in the picture, and will bolt direct to a japanese spec HJ61 (wiring harness plug, front right corner of the engine bay).

If I'd have known last week......even had a connector for it, but it'll be something more than a winch that'll bring me to that traffic again.

Updated main post, and ttt

gb

Updated main post again.

Looks like most stuff is gone. Thanks folks!

24V Winch is all that is left.

gb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom