Help Wanted Structural Engineer - Charlottesville, VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bkfj40

Wishin i was in Wydaho
SILVER Star
Threads
Engineering Solutions is a civil/structural engineering firm that has been in business for 10 years. I started it with my business partner in 2004. He does civil engineering and I do structural engineering. I have grown it by adding two additional structural engineers over the last few years.

It is a casual work environment and we are looking to expand into Charlottesville, VA - approximately one hour away from our current office in Harrisonburg, VA.

Our focus is small projects. Industrial, Commercial, Residential, Institutional...We've done lots of unique projects and most of our projects range in fees from $400 to $15,000.

I am looking for a motivated individual that can help start up our new office. Come grow with us.

We offer 3 weeks of personal leave, full health care coverage for employee, and retirement matching.

www.engsoln.com

PM me for more info...

bump - office is up and running and has been for a year in the Charlottesville market. I'm looking to fill another position....This is our 11th year in business and have a lot to offer (stability, flexible work schedule, and benefits)

PE would be great, EIT is the bare minimum. Need to have structural experience. Leave the rat race in northern Virginia and come enjoy the life around Charlottesville! You can live 10 miles outside the city of Charlottesville and be to work in 15 minutes.

Looking to hire BIM designers with structural experience. Experince with Revit or Tekla mandatory. Work in either our Charlottsville or Harrisonburg office.

looking for another structural engineer - this time for our office in Harrisonburg, VA. entry level is OK. Know a friend, relative, or maybe one of your own kids is graduating this semester with an engineering degree specializing in structural engineering? Let me know.

growing again!

Ideal candidate would have construction experience (residential, commercial, or both!), intern experience with consulting firm, Revit experience, a degree in structural engineering (civil w/ structural option, etc...), and a passion for Land Cruisers :)

Opportunities in Charlottesville and Harrisonburg, Virginia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom