STRANDED NEAR LENOX ALABAMA NEED DRIVE/ALTERNATOR BELT FOR 1984 HJ47 Troopy !!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A051A43C-CB38-4612-A9B9-2DD840CC5130.jpeg

Fellas !!! Does anyone have/know someone could help me source a belt ? Willing to pay for delivery as I am stuck like chuck out here trying to get to Montgomery! Cell is 225-413-9912 if you can point me in the right direction !!!

View attachment 2866649
Fellas !!! Does anyone have/know someone could help me source a belt ? Willing to pay for delivery as I am stuck like chuck out here trying to get to Montgomery! Cell is 225-413-9912 if you can point me in the right direction !!!

i HAVE tons of various OEM BANDO Japan Wide COG type lands Cruiser Drive Belts in stock and can USPS Over Night Express mail you one out right away this morning

i do need a bit of help here from anyone who knows a correct toyota oem part # or a BANDO part # or a size spec. LENGTH im Millimeters ONLY Metric Please ...

thanks

I'm not far from Montgomery and if I were not tied down today I'd be headed your way to help. If you still need assistance once you make it to Montgomery let me know.
MAN THANKS FOR RESPONDING !!! Had a guy stop by and take me to store. Repaired the blown coolant line AND the oil take off to alternator pump for brake line. First time she’s ever broke down on me !! This gas station had everything I needed to keep rolling in the middle of nowhere Bama !!!

I managed to find a “temp belt” to keep me going but will need the OEM.
Will also need a few other parts as well I will need to get with you on ! Thanks !!!

you welcome

im glad you made it home safely

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom