Storm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How is everyone else making out? Steve you have power in St. Pete?

Luis,
How did the new home weather the storm?

Anyone near Naples? My elderly in-laws were able to buy a generator but they only have a 2-gallon gas can. If anyone has an extra can and can deliver some gas for their generator you will be rewarded, which will included a place to stay while wheeling near Durango, Colorado. Their place did not get flooded but nearby area did.

Please PM me if you can help out.

got power back last night only a few trees down, oh! Richlom is flooded so if you want to run in alot of water now the time.

Anyone near Naples? My elderly in-laws were able to buy a generator but they only have a 2-gallon gas can. If anyone has an extra can and can deliver some gas for their generator you will be rewarded, which will included a place to stay while wheeling near Durango, Colorado. Their place did not get flooded but nearby area did.

Andrew - I checked with a few folks I know in the area and all had left town and are just now returning. Hoping you found help.

Sorry I didn't see this. I hope the inlays are OK. I am in Naples but with no power or phones for 10 days it was hard communicating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom