Storage Box for Under Jump Seat Ideas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

painting them?

They got a urea coating to match the inside of the tub on that particular vehicle.

you'd have a good audience here and maybe even third parties - not many solutions!

The problem is my plate is so fricking full. Getting them to the point they are in the picture is super easy. And cheap. I cut the parts on the cnc, there's only a little bit of manual cutting, and assembly goes really fast.

But if somebody wants them fibreglassed and painted, I'm out.

Ha! Sadly no, I have to make money on what I build, rather than by my winning and charming personality. 😆

I own a cabinet shop, and have a lot of goodies.

They got a urea coating to match the inside of the tub on that particular vehicle.

The problem is my plate is so fricking full. Getting them to the point they are in the picture is super easy. And cheap. I cut the parts on the cnc, there's only a little bit of manual cutting, and assembly goes really fast.

But if somebody wants them fibreglassed and painted, I'm out.
lol! I guess the buyer has to do that research! would you just bolt them down?

lol! I guess the buyer has to do that research! would you just bolt them down?
I'd have to look, but I think there's a spot there somewhere where there is already a fastener.

I've never looked at how they'd attach because I always want the floor space in my vehicle.

For mounting believe there is a single body mount bolt on each side right after the step up. Possibly add a bracket off the front seat mounts mounts. In the back without drilling would have to tie in from either jump seat leg up to 9/73. 9/73-1/79 off the roll bar on US models.

I made those for a friend for speaker enclosures. They're just made from ½" mdf. They are specific to the 40.

If I were to make something as storage box, I'd fibreglass them inside and out.

Your friend must be really serious about his music to go to that extent. Like my music but not going to give up that much floor space.

Your friend must be really serious about his music to go to that extent. Like my music but not going to give up that much floor space.

I'm not willing to give it up either. They inside of a 40 is already small enough, and in many cases, too small.

For mounting believe there is a single body mount bolt on each side right after the step up. Possibly add a bracket off the front seat mounts mounts. In the back without drilling would have to tie in from either jump seat leg up to 9/73. 9/73-1/79 off the roll bar on US models.

Made some progress - perfect fit FOXNGEAR tool box - durable - well made - several colors. With a few items inside doesn’t slide as long as jumper is down. I put foam on the back side so it doesn’t scratch the paint. Good for folks who don’t want to lose floor space permanently.

70439287381__40720B94-5B87-4657-A47E-A931BCEF510A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom