Storage Box for Under Jump Seat Ideas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've seen a few threads on this in the past. Any developments or ideas for secure under jump seat storage boxes or creative solutions with could sturdy ways to mount them in place? I know there was a company in the 60-s or 70s that made them but seems like no one else picked up line. Tx.

You talking about something like these? First pick is from old Downey catalog, the second from old SOR.

20230424_143631.jpg

20230424_143526.jpg

If you like that style the dimensions and pictures are provided, shouldn't be too hard to have a sheet metal shop bend that thing up for you or post a want ad maybe somebody's has a couple sitting around.

wanted to try industrial velcro with this but need a more thoughtful temporary "hold" idea if anyone has good ideas.

An old cruiser I bought had sheet metal boxes bolted down against each wheel well. They were not built to match the drop at the front. Still have stored away.

looks like a ccot glove box, are there 40 specific?

I made those for a friend for speaker enclosures. They're just made from ½" mdf. They are specific to the 40.

If I were to make something as storage box, I'd fibreglass them inside and out.

I made those for a friend for speaker enclosures. They're just made from ½" mdf. They are specific to the 40.

If I were to make something as storage box, I'd fibreglass them inside and out.
you'd have a good audience here and maybe even third parties - not many solutions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom