Stoptech brakes, Slee lift kit and te37 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Finally got all the parts after waiting a long 5 weeks for everything to arrive. Everything is coming in hot and ready for the mall! Just waiting for one last piece of the puzzle, which are the low profile lugnuts to arrive.

CFEABF12-3EB0-4FBB-8FA4-196EA1FCA880.jpeg
1BB1A9F7-657D-4EC6-ACC5-5856B85018FC.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing this when it's all put back together. Please post more photos and specs on the Volks.

Nice! Yes, more photos please. I believe those are 20x9.5 0 offset. Rays only makes a couple of sizes in 5x150 PCD. 20x9.5 0 and +55, 16x8 0 offset,18x8 0 and +55 and a couple of 22’s.

Last edited:
Looks nice! Jealous!!!

baller set-up

Dang I they should have match mounted the wheels and tires....no way it should take that much weight. Even with old tires...

Badass brakes!

Sweet! How much for the. Stoptechs?

The StopTech Big Brake kits are like $2600 per axle. Includes rotors, hats, steel brake lines, calipers, pads and bracket.

Considering the Stoptechs myself. How's the braking, is it too much? Also, do you think stock 18's fit over those brakes?

Considering the Stoptechs myself. How's the braking, is it too much? Also, do you think stock 18's fit over those brakes?

Been running stock 18's with Stoptechs for over 7 years now... they fit just fine.

Been running stock 18's with Stoptechs for over 7 years now... they fit just fine.
I printed out the fitment template for the LC200 BBK and went out and checked two different sets of stock Toyota 18 inch wheels. Neither will fit even with up to 1.5” spacers. Wonder if Stop Tech has changed the caliper or rotor size since then?

There’s no such thing as too much brake power. These things stop on a dime and I love them.

you’ll need minimum 18” wheels. I doubt the stock wheels will clear the calipers. Good luck

Sweet! How much for the. Stoptechs?
Stoptech is running a BBK overstock sale right now. As long as you don’t mind yellow calipers, you can pick up the whole kit (front and rear) for ~$2600 on buybrakes.com. Killer deal!
I want to run 18s for off-road, so decided to do the Tundra brake conversion instead. DBA rotors, Hawk LTS pads, and Power Stop Performance Calipers (reman). Parts for full front and rear rotors/calipers/pads/lines were ~$1600 with current cyberweek specials (not including new dust shields). Fyi the power stops are rebuilt OEM Tundra calipers that have been powder coated red. New Tundra calipers are $230-330 EACH. Picked up the Power Stops on Autoanything.com for $380 for the pair, then you get a $136 core refund! Not bad!

A BBK would be pretty cool, but I am actually quite happy with the performance of the OEM brakes.

My rig is pretty weighed down with steel front/rear bumpers, sliders, winch, RTT, 18" steelies and 33" MT tires and I really can't complain about the OEM brakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom