stolen red / restored 1986 fj60 tulsa OK (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Be on the look out for a red fj60 stolen from my driveway (Tulsa) monday night between midnight and 6 am. Its pretty easy to spot. All stock red cruiser with the round headlights. Has / had a bike rack on the back. I will post a pic soon. The main tell is the tinted windows. Everything tinted except the back sliders.

Cross your fingers for me. This one has been in the family for the last s10 years and has had a lot of love!

LICENSE PLATE NUMBER OK / 431GCV

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT! FEELS GOOD THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MY RIG WITH ME. PLEASE POST ON YOUR FACE BOOK AND ANY OTHER WEBSITE THAT WILL ATTRACT ATTENTION.

ALSO I AM OFFERING A REWARD OF $1000 FOR THE RETURN OF THE CRUISER. PLEASE ALERT ME IF YOU SPOT A SIMILAR CRUISER ON EBAY OR CRAIGS LIST FOR A QUICK SALE.
IMG_1115.jpg
IMG_1114.jpg

Last edited:
More information needed.

I know the cops will only find the car if it is abandoned or the driver does something that warrants a plate check. I am on the hunt for any obscure off road areas in the tulsa area. If you can think of something let me know. Just feel better when I have somewhere to look.

:mad: I HOPE YOU GET YOUR RIG BACK IN GOOD SHAPE AND THAT KARMA GETS AHOLD OF THE THIEVES :mad:
KARMA.jpg

THIS IS KARMA

Check the off beat parks,abandoned lots etc... Mike

DUDE I'll totally post this on my company face book again if it's ok. I'll think returning thoughts for you and seriously BAD thoughts for the scum. also check the gas stations they can't get all that far without filling up.

Did you have any security devices on it? thieves will take just about anything if it is a easy opportunity to take it.

BTW, that is a nice cruiser. How much fuel did it have in the tank? If it was nearly empty, you could be in luck and ask all the fuel stations within a 5 mile radius if they can see a red land cruiser in the vidio of there cctv.

Hey chilledjuice I am in tulsa too. I drive the gray 62 with a dear antler stuck on the front to hold my wich cable hook. I will be on the look out for it. This is the one that is parked near the whataburger o peoria alot.

Good luck and just so you know, I've heard a rumor that sometimes you actually get your stolen truck back!

In kansas by the ks/ok i will keep an eye out, Tulsa is a bitch had a friend get her car stolen this weekend also.

This sucks. Another one. I'm going to post this in my 60 Series Landcruiser Facebook page. Good luck.

Thank you for your help :) I keep the tank full. Who ever took it has about 200 miles before they need to stop:( Complete bummer. I just got it out of the shop Friday. Brand new power steering pump and new AC compressor installed. Had it running perfect with no leaks. I have some new wheel well covers on my workbench in the garage waiting to be put on.

Last edited:
if i see it in southern MO no questions asked i'll pull the mofo out of the truck and do some damage. I44 is a traffic way for drugs and thieves... best of luck, KILL SWITCH is a must my key starts and opens many of rigs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom