Stolen red FJ62 Portland Oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Truck recovered! My wife posted about it on social media and someone found it on street a few miles from our house! I am so relieved and happy. It was pretty trashed- the thief added (?!) a ball to my hitch receiver and looks like was using truck to haul scrap. the interior is trashed (junk, cigarette burns, bottles) and the ignition is messed up along with door locks and gas door. Its running rough and brakes are super squishy (i mean, worse than before...) but it ran well enough i could drive it to shop. thief even left a nice gas can- so i guess that is something?? thank you all for the suggestions and good wishes.

Truck recovered! My wife posted about it on social media and someone found it on street a few miles from our house! I am so relieved and happy. It was pretty trashed- the thief added (?!) a ball to my hitch receiver and looks like was using truck to haul scrap. the interior is trashed (junk, cigarette burns, bottles) and the ignition is messed up along with door locks and gas door. Its running rough and brakes are super squishy (i mean, worse than before...) but it ran well enough i could drive it to shop. thief even left a nice gas can- so i guess that is something?? thank you all for the suggestions and good wishes.
It’s the same story almost every time. Glad you got your cruiser back in one piece!

I’ve been watching this thread at every update expecting the recovery story. Glad you found it. Sucks these jerkoffs trash things so badly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom