Stolen! Please be on the lookout! Blue 1982 FJ40 in Dallas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am appealing to the greater Land Cruiser community for help. My beloved 1982 FJ40 - Ruthie - was stolen last night from a parking garage in central Dallas. She currently does not have a hard top or doors - just a bikini top. Otherwise she looks pretty stock - 2" lift, 33" tires, Cool Cruisers front bumper, and a winch. Here's a photo. Please be on the lookout. I gotta get Ruthie back home!

ruthie.jpg

Both Butch Baker and Buddy at the Cruiser Shop are very familiar with this rig. One other distinguishing characteristic is that it has a Toyota 5 speed. Please keep your eyes out!

Both Butch Baker and Buddy at the Cruiser Shop are very familiar with this rig. One other distinguishing characteristic is that it has a Toyota 5 speed. Please keep your eyes out!
Wait, is this the blue 40 that Butch was working on last year?

Regardless, this sucks. I'm so sorry.

So very sorry. 2nd person I know in this area that has had classic Toyota stolen. I'm in Rockwall and work in Deep Ellum, I'll be looking out here and online.

Other distinguishing features are power steering, OEM air conditioning and OEM Toyota 5 speed. There aren't many like her so I'm hoping she'll turn up.

Heather - It has been a couple of years since Butch has had this Cruiser in his shop so probably not the same one.

Hi, This cruiser should be easy to spot. Mike

So sorry! She’s beautiful and I’ll keep a look out, I’m near Preston hollow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom