STOLEN Stolen HZJ79 in Las Vegas!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just read this on the panamerican forum, this HZJ79 camper from Germany was stolen in Las Vegas! I just can't believe HOW and WHO would steal a car that can't be sold or used as parts car in the USA!? Can any of you guys have his eyes open and maybe help this guys? Sucks pretty much...

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007874899165

Thanks

Cheers from Peru with our HZJ75

Michel
www.pawsontour.com

..... " I just can't believe HOW and WHO would steal a car that can't be sold or used as parts car in the USA!? " .......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are assuming the person or persons who stole the truck have sh*t for brains. Hopefully it's some local kids who wanted a joy ride and it will be recovered quickly.

here the picture for the ones that don't have Facebook...

stolenhzj.jpg

As a U.S. citizen, it's embarrassing that of all the countries these folks have safely visited, their experience here will be the one they remember for the wrong reasons.

Stolen from a storage garage? Ya wouldn't think joy riders would be able to manage that. A unique vehicle like this will be spotted eventually, if it isn't stripped down. Sad story for these folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom