STOLEN Stolen FZJ80 in San Francisco (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Hi all - please be on the look out for a stolen 97 FZJ80 in SF. CA tags, 7ZIS726.

3097A087-E932-424E-B489-73BD1B686C0A.jpeg

9D21B9AB-8EDA-453F-BA0A-99AC9E4783A8.jpeg

I will be out tomorrow and will keep my eye open for your rig, where did they steal it? I'm hoping they just took t for a joyride.
I will be in the Pleasanton area in the morning along I-680.

Hi all - please be on the look out for a stolen 97 FZJ80 in SF. CA tags, 7ZIS726.

View attachment 2361821

View attachment 2361822
I'm sorry to hear this! We just went through the same thing with our 1985 LC60 in May 2020. Drive the surrounding neighborhoods and maybe in SF in the warehouse district. It may have gone on a joyride and then abandoned. That was the case with ours.

View attachment 2361821

View attachment 2361822

View attachment 2361821

View attachment 2361822
I'm sorry to hear this! We just went through the same thing with our 85 LC60 in May 2020. It may have gone on a joyride. Drive surrounding neighborhoods including the warehouse districts. We found ours less than 2 miles from our office. Once you get it back - add a kill switch

I'm sorry to hear this! We just went through the same thing with our 1985 LC60 in May 2020. Drive the surrounding neighborhoods and maybe in SF in the warehouse district. It may have gone on a joyride and then abandoned. That was the case with ours.

I'm sorry to hear this! We just went through the same thing with our 85 LC60 in May 2020. It may have gone on a joyride. Drive surrounding neighborhoods including the warehouse districts. We found ours less than 2 miles from our office. Once you get it back - add a kill switch

Also post to facebook and update location of where it was taken and time if you know it. Ask friends to share. Having it on FB helped us find ours and I think it may have inspired the thief to abandon it

Also post to facebook and update location of where it was taken and time if you know it. Ask friends to share. Having it on FB helped us find ours and I think it may have inspired the thief to abandon it

Thanks - don't use FB anymore, but it's been heavily pushed out on CL and Instagram.

Thanks - don't use FB anymore, but it's been heavily pushed out on CL and Instagram.
You might consider rebooting FB just until you receive your vehicle back. It was helpful when the person who found ours (a friend) could chack FB to verify the info about the car and then call the police.

Just a suggestion to post it on T4R.ORG i know it's a 4RUNNER site they have a lot of members here in the Bay area. The more eyes on the road the sooner you get it back.

Just saw your post. So sorry for your loss. Any update? I posted the latest stolen LC which was posted on Craigslist.

Really nice Land Cruiser. Where did you buy the exterior door moulding? I am looking for door moulding like those on the 1997 Anniversary Edition. Thanks

Yes. Very Sad news - Fremont PD found her in pieces on the side of the road several weeks ago; she was stripped for parts. Copar in South San Jose has her now.

136k Motor, Transmission, front windshield, un-cracked dash, OEM Locked Axles, Suspension (springs / shocks), Slee drop blocks, moog rear sway bar mounts, steering damper, and modified LCAs are all still on her carcass.

Photos coming - one min.

Yes. Very Sad news - Fremont PD found her in pieces on the side of the road several weeks ago; she was stripped for parts. Copar in South San Jose has her now.

136k Motor, Transmission, front windshield, un-cracked dash, OEM Locked Axles, Suspension (springs / shocks), Slee drop blocks, moog rear sway bar mounts, steering damper, and modified LCAs are all still on her carcass.

Photos coming - one min.
Very sad news. Any way to save it?

Very sad news. Any way to save it?

At this point, based on the photos, it's unfortuantely looks beyond repair, at least to the quality level that it was before.

if anyone is interested, I'll post the auction date at Copar in SSJ after the title is surrendered ... you'll need to be a registered business in order to purchase the vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom