STOLEN Stolen FJ80 Land Cruiser San Francisco 1991 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Was for sale, but someone stole it.
ARB bumper
Weathertech Floormats

IMG_1608.jpeg
IMG_1600.jpeg
IMG_1597.jpeg

Oh that was you in the other thread. Damn, sorry to hear, hope you find it soon. Second San Francisco Cruiser theft this week--and four blocks apart?

Oh that was you in the other thread. Damn, sorry to hear, hope you find it soon. Second San Francisco Cruiser theft this week--and four blocks apart?

Definitely someone who knew how to steal it. No broken glass on street.

Definitely someone who knew how to steal it. No broken glass on street.
What's the area where these two were stolen?

Looking at this again brings a few precautions to mind. Have to post those up, add to 'Vehicle Security' and 'Stolen Land Cruiser, posts...

Merry Christmas! Alarm, kill switch and track the sh*t out of it. Consider same crew may return for an encore. Tell us how found, and how the buy-back worked…

Damn... good to hear this story had the happy ending of recovery. The old west had it right sometimes. **** thieves.

How did you find it in an auction? Did the owner told you? Good job on saving this being parted out. @jhu003

I knew it went to co part. Searched by vin number to find it. Unfortunately for salvaged lots, you can’t bid directly unless you have a business license and reseller license. I had to buy it through a broker which tacked on 50% more by the time they were done. I got a business license and applied for a resellers permit, but it did not make it in time for the auction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom