Stolen Fj62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

peopl suck..........

Update; The police found my truck! Woohoo! Most important, it's in one piece! They bent the club enough to get it off and used these blank keys to get in and start it. They left this wrench on the floor. :rolleyes: Payment for the rental? Thanks to everyone for your support. I've pulled the battery just in case...
1641839758232.png

BTW: It was found in San Francisco's Sunset district which is about a mile from my house.

Sweet! Best outcome given the other scenarios.

Put a kill switch in it.

I would think that to bend a club, the steering wheel would be bent as well - was it?

It’s funny people said it would be found! Glad it was, hope they didn’t scratch it!

They left this wrench on the floor. :rolleyes: Payment for the rental?
I could have used another wrench, but all my son found in my recovered 4-Runner was the handgun used in an Albuquerque Taco Bell armed robbery!

Protection by Smith and Wesson really only helps when you see it happen I know...but even the thought that it might is a great deterrent. I hate this for you pal. Eyes pealed in Texas. ...Glad ya found it...!!!

Holy S**T they left the firearm? WTF
Aside from the wrench I found a receipt for cigarettes, credit card, and a bridge toll bill just came in the mail.

The steering wheel horn cover is pushed down about a 1/4" but no other damage I can see.

Installed that kill switch today!

Thanks to everyone for keeping an eye out for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom