Stolen FJ-60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My 1987 FJ-60 was stolen from my driveway in Henderson, NV (Las Vegas valley) Sunday Night / Monday morning. It is champagne colored (metallic tan) with an OME lift and chrome 16x7 wheels with 265/75-16 Trxus radials. It has a header and 2.5" exhaust, new brake rotors, and new tie rod ends. I have a TLCA sticker in the driver's side rear cargo window and a City of Las Vegas employee parking sticker on the rear hatch glass. The plates are standard Nevada sunset design # 068-MGW exp. 1/04. The paint on the hood and roof is faded with plenty of "desert pinstriping" on the sides, it has zero rust on the body and frame, and the window tint is faded and bubbling. It has a very stout ball hitch welded to a piece of angle iron (3" ?) that is welded to the frame.

We found a stolen Toyota pickup in front of neighbor's house that is most likely related to the theft of mine. So I suspect that the ignition, window, and door locks are all intact. If anyone spots this rig please notify your local authorities.

Damn, that sucks :mad: Good lookin ride man. I hope you find it!!

I'll keep an eye on it in the chicago area. good luck, hope we find it for you!

Just to let everyone know that the 62 I am selling is NOT the one that is stolen on this thread.
If it was, "I WOULDN"T BE STUPID ENOUGH TO SELL IT HERE" :flipoff2:

But I am sure JDay is happy to know we are looking for his vehicle.

That was over 2 years ago. Who would have ever known?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom