Stolen BJ60 in Abbotsford, BC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
STOLEN: BJ60 in Abbotsford, BC

***RECOVERED***

Hi all, just thought I would send out a message to the cruiser heads, that my 1983 FJ60(converted to 3B/5spd) was stolen last night at 8pm-9pm from Ethical Addictions coffeehouse in Abbotsford, BC. It is Tan in colour and is a very clean truck from Colorado. Specs are:

Stock Tan colour (very clean and almost rust free)
stock chrome rims
33x10.5 mud terrains(siped)
OME lift susp.
Aussie style mirrors
Thule roof rack (no rocket box on it currently as seen in the bottom photo)
Other than that the exterior is stock
323,000km on the odometer

I am sad but you never know where it will show up. However I just filled up with 75l of diesel and last tank got 700km, so they could have driven quite far.

Thanks
Joel
IM001856.jpg
phpTG7ZhjAM.jpg

Last edited:
Fawking thieves!! I hope it shows up. I have stickied the thread for a few days to keep it at the top of the forum.

Really sorry to hear it. Don't give up hope too quick, they do often seem to turn up after a short time.
You should post this down on the Coastal Cruisers section too.

Hope you get it back unscathed soon.

Five Land cruisers stolen in the last 4 days

Hi everyone,

Just heard there is a new rash of stolen land cruisers in the langly or abotsford area. I guess yours was one of the five stolen so my guess is this thief is selling them for parts. Keep your eyes peeled and put in a way to track it. I am going to set up my gps tracking device in the event somone steels it.

That really sucks, man! Mine 84 bj60 is not original like yours but I would really miss it if it was taken. I can't imagine anyone having the gall to drive it unless they were keeping it out in the woods for their camp or something. Please tell me that you had an appraisal and insurance that will cover your loss…

Don't lose hope…

Joel sorry to hear it. Man that just gets me steamed.:mad: Will keep the eyes peeled.

Chad

Shiza! That sucks man. Im in aldergrove and will keep an eye open. By the way, im the poo brown 60 you pass on the way to work all the time that is just begging for a VI... hehe
Later
G

Sorry to hear about that, i hate bastards that steel stuff. I hope you get it back.

Shiza! That sucks man. Im in aldergrove and will keep an eye open. By the way, im the poo brown 60 you pass on the way to work all the time that is just begging for a VI... hehe
Later
G

Gerg, You must be going in the opposite direction, I dont pass many vehicles going the same way!!!! Now you can spot me in little red!

Ouch, I hate to hear this, I hope it all works out for you m8!

unsticked.... hope that helped get every one to see it.

***RECOVERED***

Thanks guys for all your concern and keeping your eyes open. I dont know where it was found yet (cause I forgot to ask due to the excitement!), but the truck was recovered on April 5. As told to me by police, no apparent damage, but possible loss of goods from the inside.

man your lucky. Thankfully you had no damage. I may suggest a trex stearing wheel lock is in order or mabey a way to track it via gps system.

Very happy to hear that you're gonna get it back in one piece!

Mot:)

a way to track it via gps system.

I'd like to do this but in order to do this you need to subscribe to a service and so far no one can tell me if that service will return a location if it is outside of the USA or Canada. I know GPS is worldwide but will the service see a location outside of the USA and Canada as an error or not?

Does anyone know for certain?

Hmmm.....
On the other hand, as you claimed it was stolen on the night of April 26th and recovered on April 5th....

....seems we've got another case of Back to the Future here ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom