Stolen 88 FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all - On Monday night (10/26), my white 1988 FJ62 was stolen from outside my house in NE Portland (near 24th & Knott). It was locked and did not have any valuables inside.

Here is the description & a couple photos, in case anyone sees anything, please let me know. My number is 503-781-7815.

Model: Land Cruiser FJ62
Year: 1988
Color: White
Plates: 9Y-2095 (blue Oregon “pacific wonderland” plates)
Other details:
- black wheels
- yakima platform roof rack & round crossbars (black)
- red sticker in lower right corner of rear windshield
6d4acc4083d50a679f09f68d457d6063.jpeg
acc6b268a2205e93cf296f1726efb59b.jpeg

Sorry to hear that. Frustrating!! Definitely will be on the lookout. Nice rig!! Will let you know if I see anything.

That’s great to hear. Im the guy who messaged you you on Nextdoor about it. I did a few drives through the area around 33rd and Marine Drive and a few other hotspots last weekend....what an absolute s***show up there. I hadn’t been up there in awhile.

I moved to Portland about 20 years ago. Within 90 days the FJ62 was stolen from in front of my house near Williams and Ainsworth. Police came by and did a report. As they walked away they said "Welcome to Portland." It was found a couple of hours later within two blocks of the house with a small scrape on one side. Nothing else....a joy ride.

If you are reading this post and have a Land Cruiser, "please" do yourself a favor and install a kill switch and use it every time that you are away from the vehicle. This won't get any better.

if either of these 2 now badly shaken up UNICORNS need any LOCK and KEY related repairs or remodys related to the theft ?

i will
PONY UP some labor time and what ever NOS or good used parts related i can as well .........

THERE IS a THING CALLED
MUD-SHIP and ThAT TIME IS Right NOW !
: :idea:

DSCN0003 - Copy.JPG
DSCN4497.JPG
DSCN4499.JPG
DSCN4500.JPG
DSCN9792 - Copy - Copy.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom