stolen 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1639146173943.png

Oh no!!! Hopefully it comes back to you. Mine was returned cause it had a taillight out and the thieves were pulled over by an observant officer. Hope you get lucky too.

It’s hard to see in these pictures. Does your truck have any identifying features. A color picture of the stickers might help?

Last edited:
Oh no!!! Hopefully it comes back to you. My was returned cause it had a taillight out and the thieves were pulled over. Hope you get luck too.

It’s hard to see in these pictures. Does your truck have any identifying features. A color picture of the stickers might help?
That was nice of them to pull over. Where I work we can't chase unless there is some other concern to the community (e.g. they just shot someone and this is the get away vehicle). I had a car run a red light and almost hit me (in a marked police vehicle) the other day. By the time i made a u turn he had ran a red light and was twice the speed limit in opposing lanes of traffic. I turned off my overhead lights as i am supposed to do and didn't follow him.

too many families in minivans have been sitting at a red light when a reckless driver being chased by the police plows into them.

Law and order needs to be reestablished in this world. Darwin can only do so much.

That was nice of them to pull over. Where I work we can't chase unless there is some other concern to the community (e.g. they just shot someone and this is the get away vehicle). I had a car run a red light and almost hit me (in a marked police vehicle) the other day. By the time i made a u turn he had ran a red light and was twice the speed limit in opposing lanes of traffic. I turned off my overhead lights as i am supposed to do and didn't follow him.

too many families in minivans have been sitting at a red light when a reckless driver being chased by the police plows into them.
Holy effen s***e wtf is happening to our world? Gangs allowed to murder each other without recourse (great idea, until innocent bystanders get caught in the middle), we're allowed to walk into stores and steal wtf we want, and now cops can't pursue bad guys. I'm in the twilight Zone to the nth power.

To the OP, so sorry this happened to you. Eff those criminals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom