stolen 62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have this in the classifieds/stolen section as well but I didn't even know that existed until a few days ago so not sure how many actually look over there. I'm getting desperate to try and get my truck back, so thought I might get more eyes by posting here as well.

Truck was stolen from downtown Denver on 10/9/17. Didn't have a ton inside other than an engel fridge (ouch) and sunglasses. Had an ARB rear locker, 5.3 vortec with the 4l60e, advance adapter mated to the stock transfer case. Note in the pics, no front bumper and the rear windows slide. Plates are OUC718. Most recent is with the black wheels, they are brand new, wheels are level 8 16" and tires are 295/75/16 bfg ta ko2's. Hoping we can find some parts moving somewhere. Thanks guys!

truck latest.jpg
ouray.JPG

Last edited:
I moved to Denver a month or so ago, some jerk broke into my locked garage and stole my scooter last week. Sorry man, thieves suck. Will definitely keep my eyes peeled for your ride.

My '93 4-Runner was stolen earlier this year in Albuquerque, got it back 10 days later. Turned out it was used in three robberies then abandoned undamaged is a residential neighborhood. The thieves used a "generic" Toyota key to unlock the vehicle and drive it.

that's what the left pedal and the column shift in my 45 is used for.

Yeah I had a ratchet style shifter in my truck after I did the conversion that I loved because no one could ever figure it out, but I've been trying to make it more driver friendly the last year or two so that my wife will be happier when she drives it, so I put it back to the stock 62 shifter. First thing I do, if I am lucky enough to recover it in a condition good enough to salvage, will be a kill switch. Kicking myself for that.

I sure hope it is found in good condition.

Sorry that your truck was stolen....really sucks. I'm in Oregon so I can't imagine that it would be taken this far.

Everyone knows this but we should all have a kill switch. It's a little insurance and makes me feel better every time I park at Home Depot, etc. These are super cool rigs and are also super easy to steal.

Forwarded to family members in the Denver area.

Sorry that your truck was stolen....really sucks. I'm in Oregon so I can't imagine that it would be taken this far.

Everyone knows this but we should all have a kill switch. It's a little insurance and makes me feel better every time I park at Home Depot, etc. These are super cool rigs and are also super easy to steal.
What are you running for a kill switch? Thinking one is in order for my 60.

prolly best not to ask too many details about what's where's and how's of a kill switch on such a public forum...hope you get your truck back. I'm going to do the switch this weekend...

OFF with all thieves heads:skull::skull::skull:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom