Wanted STOLEN - 1999 100 Series in Calgary, Alberta Canada (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_1006.jpg

Andrew

I posted this in the wrong section - just saw the stolen topic. I tried to delete but I am unable, assume some sort of site control. Apologies.

That's literally down the hill from my place. Can tell from the apartment in the background. I'll keep my eyes peeled. Sucks dude!

Last edited:
Any theories on how it was stolen? Sorry man , another MUD member recently had their rig stolen but it was recovered pretty much unharmed, hope u get that outcome as well....

Yeah - stolen from the auto shop. Yes, they walked in during broad daylight, went behind the counter when no one was at the till, took the keys and drove off. Cannot believe it!!

Yeah - stolen from the auto shop. Yes, they walked in during broad daylight, went behind the counter when no one was at the till, took the keys and drove off. Cannot believe it!!
LoJack? My 2000 came with one installed...

I'm not aware if it was installed or not - how would I be able to tell?
I had lojack paperwork given to me from the previous owner. Maybe call Lojack and see if you can give them your VIN?

Thanks to all for the above posts. WE FOUND IT! Or, the police found it parked on the side of the road in the suburbs, abandoned. Full of stolen merchandise. Anyway, we have it back, had it professionally detailed and are selling for $19K, though would give a good deal to a Mud member . Selling because we are moving out of country. I have already left but my wife has the ad up here: 1999 Toyota Landcruiser | cars & trucks | Calgary | Kijiji

She is very knowledgeable about it but feel free to PM me for any information and I'm happy to have a call.

Thanks!

Andrew

That's crazy! Glad you were able to recover it. Did that roof top tent get stolen too??

Thanks to all for the above posts. WE FOUND IT! Or, the police found it parked on the side of the road in the suburbs, abandoned. Full of stolen merchandise. Anyway, we have it back, had it professionally detailed and are selling for $19K, though would give a good deal to a Mud member . Selling because we are moving out of country. I have already left but my wife has the ad up here: 1999 Toyota Landcruiser | cars & trucks | Calgary | Kijiji

She is very knowledgeable about it but feel free to PM me for any information and I'm happy to have a call.

Thanks!

Andrew

Sold? Just curious as I'm also in Calgary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom