Stockton Cruiser 4/2 Swap Meet - some rigs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thought I'd post some cool rigs that struck me last weekend over at the Landcruiser Meet put on by Georg. Always great to see what you guys are doing and get neat ideas.

Though some of the rigs here were just light-years beyond the level I'm at! Honestly, with some of the vehicles I saw there, were they mine, I would be really reluctant to even take them on a freeway. LOL.

If any of these are your rigs----do let know, be nice to know I guess

And so...
I've always loved this year and style---the white and blue just does alot
IMG_0283.jpg
IMG_0276.jpg
IMG_0281.jpg
IMG_0283.jpg
IMG_0276.jpg
IMG_0281.jpg

Goblin Green.... and clean, clean, clean. Solid details everywhere. I know, it's not a Landcruiser, but it can dream, right?

IMG_0262.jpg
IMG_0264.jpg

The rack on this rig Georg was doing a major engine transplant was interesting. The whole thing swings UP pivoting from the bumper. I believe this rig belongs to a guy in one of those zombie groups? I could shoot myself for not having pics of really craftsman job on the Vortec in this thing. Like a glove doesn't do it justice....

IMG_0268.jpg
IMG_0262.jpg
IMG_0264.jpg
IMG_0268.jpg

Immaculate.... though I'm wondering if he dares go on a trail. Everything is just, wow, shiny. New. Showroom... I bet he'll post some nice, dirty pics of the rig and him on the kind of trail this thing is obviously capable of. Come on, I dare you! Kudos on the labor of love here... though I thought I took a front pic of this rig.

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg
IMG_0274.jpg
IMG_0273.jpg
IMG_0272.jpg

crap I can't delete or edit---anybody know why you might have used to and then can't. I just realized a plate on his darn rig. Sorry. I'll get this off here pronto

:meh: Not like he doesn't drive it in public.

This is the rig with the white herculiner headliner. Awesome job. You could eat off the LT1 engine too:

attachment.php

Nice Puglsey.

Last edited:
dave's green 40 is definetly one of the cleanest rigs around. best part is that he did all the work himself, even the paint. and he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

georg

the green bronco and yellow toy were also built by their owners; chip and ronald. great guys, super clean work. ronald is the original owner of that truck and it was all stock until a year ago. did anybody notice that the bed was bobbed? how about the fact that the bronco bed was stretched a foot?! clean work, huh?! :grinpimp:

the green bronco and yellow toy were also built by their owners; chip and ronald. great guys, super clean work. ronald is the original owner of that truck and it was all stock until a year ago. did anybody notice that the bed was bobbed? how about the fact that the bronco bed was stretched a foot?! clean work, huh?! :grinpimp:
lengthened bed?? That completely slipped by me! Um, what the heck is bobbed?

Wow, the green does look good on it nice work very clean

attachment.php

Nice Puglsey.

Geez Georg, I gotta say that is one clean install on the engine. Obviously alot of little decisions/mods end up creeping in as the transplant unfolds----but all in all, how long does installing one of these, this way, take assuming old engine has been pulled?

the pic you posted is not one of my conversions. that's the engine bay in dave's green 40 and he did all the work himself. i did the vortech swaps on the monster grey 60 and the blue supercharged vortech 60 sitting next to it. a stock vortech isn't so bad, the blower added a lot of details and made for a tight layout. required a ton of planning to make sure it all fit. that one took twice as much work as a standard vortech swap. did you check it out? got any pics? i did'nt even bring my camera........:rolleyes:

if not, i have some i can post.

georg

The Blue and White 55 is mine....Thanks

the pic you posted is not one of my conversions. that's the engine bay in dave's green 40 and he did all the work himself. i did the vortech swaps on the monster grey 60 and the blue supercharged vortech 60 sitting next to it. a stock vortech isn't so bad, the blower added a lot of details and made for a tight layout. required a ton of planning to make sure it all fit. that one took twice as much work as a standard vortech swap. did you check it out? got any pics? i did'nt even bring my camera........:rolleyes:

if not, i have some i can post.

georg
Yeah Georg, I got distracted with getting to the pics on the engine bays for either of your rigs! Would be real nice to see them up here... Well good, that engine is the Green Machine then. The hood was down and nobody around so nice to get the interior there....

I do remember the blower being EXTREMELY well fit into bay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom