Stock wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can you still order stock fj-40 rims. If so, what is the max you can go with in tires? I want a fairly stock look but I also want to run 33 X 10.5's. Can it be done?

Yes, you can still buy the wheels new from the dealer. People do run 10.5 on the stock rims.

correct on both, bout $70 a wheel.

brian said:
they will be black when they come and i'm pretty sure you have a choice of hubcap clip or no clip wheels.

Hi All:

C-Dan, can you get us a quote on stock disc brake wheels for 40/45/55/60/62 Series Land Cruisers - as wide a rim as possible?!?

Thanks man!

Regards,

Alan
Seattle

Josie'sLandCruiser said:
Hi All:

C-Dan, can you get us a quote on stock disc brake wheels for 40/45/55/60/62 Series Land Cruisers - as wide a rim as possible?!?

Thanks man!

Regards,

Alan
Seattle

I think all you will end up with is 6in wide wheels. I have seen 70s with factory alloys that look like American Racing OutlawII that might be 7in wide.

fj40 disc wheels where 15x5.5 up thru 80, then white spoke 15x6 thru 83.....same as fj60-2 wheels, there were some NON US 15x7's used on the 60 Sahara versions, these were used with 31x10.5's as optional on JDM 60's.

80 series 15x7's won't fit a 40-60

Josie'sLandCruiser said:
Hi All:

Thanks man!

Regards,

Alan
Seattle

Josie'sLandCruiser said:
Hi All:

Thanks man!

Regards,

Alan
Seattle

pretty sure cdan doesn't have telepathic ablities, might try the 80 section followed by chat......or just PM him, he's pretty good like that. ;)

sure he does........just type Garand in your post.......he will magicly apear :D

brian said:
pretty sure cdan doesn't have telepathic ablities, might try the 80 section followed by chat......or just PM him, he's pretty good like that. ;)

Landpimp said:
sure he does........just type Garand in your post.......he will magicly apear :D

You sure know how to push a guys buttons John!;p

I must have accidently typed.........bearded sandel wearing Cruiser guru with black briefcase...........:D

65swb45 said:
You sure know how to push a guys buttons John!;p

"BAR" works better...:flipoff2:

The stock wheels are 5.5 inches wide and available with or without clips.

I'm prepping for inventory and I haven't had much board time in the last couple weeks.........

Landpimp said:
I must have accidently typed.........bearded sandel wearing Cruiser guru with black briefcase...........:D

Actually, all the thread has to say is the word 'Aisan';)

cruiserdan said:
"BAR" works better...:flipoff2:

"BAR" will draw drunks and barflies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom