Stock Turn Signal Functionality? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Far more rare, FJ28 2dr wagon, JDM build but spent its life in Mexico and a 4dr FJ28LV from Venezuela. Both are rough but as they are so extremely rare, it's well within reason that they live in the LCHM. Have you ever visited?

There is currently a FJ28LV being restored in Arizona. That is also from south of the border.

No I haven't been to the LCHM but it's on my bucket list. Who knows if it will happen. Would think being retired would have plenty of free time but hasn't worked out that way.

Have you ever heard of a special FJ55 used in mines in Australia that had four wheel steering? Was told about these years ago from a vendor. Would cool to see one of those modified to four wheel steering. Curious if Earl Wardens special 40 made from two front halves is in the Museum? How about the 73 FJ40 that won it's class down in Baja? Any full time 4WD FJ40s? Know of two but thinking there has to be more of them.

There is currently a FJ28LV being restored in Arizona. That is also from south of the border.

No I haven't been to the LCHM but it's on my bucket list. Who knows if it will happen. Would think being retired would have plenty of free time but hasn't worked out that way.

Have you ever heard of a special FJ55 used in mines in Australia that had four wheel steering? Was told about these years ago from a vendor. Would cool to see one of those modified to four wheel steering. Curious if Earl Wardens special 40 made from two front halves is in the Museum? How about the 73 FJ40 that won it's class down in Baja? Any full time 4WD FJ40s? Know of two but thinking there has to be more of them.

Get up here! I would love to show you around personally. It's quite the place, 100+ Land Cruisers there at any given moment.

I'm not familiar with the 4-wheel steering FJ55, sounds super cool. We do have a 4-wheel steer military and civlian MegaCruisers in the collection. Come up and I'll let you rip around in mine, it's an odd feeling to have the back whip around. I'm not sure where the Earl Warden 40 ended up, definitely not at the museum sadly, it would be neat. SOR still owns the Baja 500 FJ40, it's on the list of Cruisers I'd love to see in there. No full-time 40's or 2WD Land Cruisers, still needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom