Stock springs without airbags? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey, First post!

I have 2005 GX 470 that the previous owner has raised 2" with Old Man Emu springs. I want to get back to stock height (my RTT will not go in the garage).

If I trade my OME springs for some stock ones, will that lower the rig 2" or do the stock springs need the airbags to work?

Hey, First post!

I have 2005 GX 470 that the previous owner has raised 2" with Old Man Emu springs. I want to get back to stock height (my RTT will not go in the garage).

If I trade my OME springs for some stock ones, will that lower the rig 2" or do the stock springs need the airbags to work?

I would think stock height springs (non AHC), would do the trick though. You may get more responses asking about this in the GX forum.

Hey, First post!

If you meant "LX" 470, then yes. A set of stock Land Cruiser 100 rear springs will do the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom