Stock roof rack help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey mud,

I need help. Could someone tell me what the piece is called or a part number for the part that connects the stock roof rack crossbar to the main support?

I’m trying to rehab an old rack I picked up from a fellow member and mine is has a broken bolt hole.

What I’m really trying to do is convince myself I don’t need a prinsu rack.

promise I tried searching and google first.

Thanks in advance for your help.

D69D8DF0-59BE-43A1-B1E7-B053D76A9643.jpeg
CFA81823-3D25-473E-BE26-764D5A498593.jpeg

Not quite what you are looking for, but check out this thread:

Also consider searching for someone how has removed theirs and asking for that part. People are taking these off and giving/throwing them away all the time. Check the classifieds section here.

Not quite what you are looking for, but check out this thread:

Also consider searching for someone how has removed theirs and asking for that part. People are taking these off and giving/throwing them away all the time. Check the classifieds section here.

Thanks for your help! Yea I might have to go that route if I can’t find the part.

I literally couldn’t give my stock roof rack away. I would post a wanted in classified and your local group chat. I would bet you will find one if you can wait a month.

Thanks for your help! Yea I might have to go that route if I can’t find the part.
Call your local toyota dealership if you can't find any help here.

I see no need for an aftermarket roof rack unless you are putting a RTT or some heavy weight on it.

My max trax fit perfectly UNDER the stock rails and are held in place with nothing but the rails. I have room for plenty of cargo bags and chairs up there. I just put it right on the roof and use the bars for tying down. The roof can handle most common items that you would want to put up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom