Stock Rear Bumper Part # Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
During my rebuild, I've been able to find all of the rear bumper parts except for the bolts that attach to the bottom of the bumper extensions. Based on the diagram, I believe it should be part # 9017908814. I even contacted my local dealership and they said it was a "bad part number". I had them look up the diagram on their end and verify, which showed the same number as I found. They really didn't have much to say after that, just that it wasn't superseded by anything yet.

The rear bumper also requires quite a few of part # 9011908359, which is another bolt/fastener to attach brackets to the frame, but I can't confirm if they are the same size... Maybe someone here knows?

From my FSM, it shows I'd need 10 of them, I believe. If anyone knows a good part number for this, or even what size they are so I can go to Fastenal and get replacements, that would be great. Thanks for any help!

- Justin

1656604135848.png

1656604226721.png

During my rebuild, I've been able to find all of the rear bumper parts except for the bolts that attach to the bottom of the bumper extensions. Based on the diagram, I believe it should be part # 9017908814. I even contacted my local dealership and they said it was a "bad part number". I had them look up the diagram on their end and verify, which showed the same number as I found. They really didn't have much to say after that, just that it wasn't superseded by anything yet.

The rear bumper also requires quite a few of part # 9011908359, which is another bolt/fastener to attach brackets to the frame, but I can't confirm if they are the same size... Maybe someone here knows?

From my FSM, it shows I'd need 10 of them, I believe. If anyone knows a good part number for this, or even what size they are so I can go to Fastenal and get replacements, that would be great. Thanks for any help!

- Justin

View attachment 3046566

View attachment 3046568
I checked Partsouq and usually they will give an alternate part number, but in this case they do not.

You'll have to find one that you have and carry it with you to the hardware store or check the threads and what length you need in order to get there.

The only person I know that can offer additional information on this is Onur.

Well you just find another bolt that works there from another outside location on your vehicle and when you find one that works go order more of those. Coating might be wrong for exterior use if you get interior bolts that fit... So try to find one on the outside that fits those locations and just order some of those.

I don't remember any rear bolts being exotic back there

Yeah, I didn't think it'd be anything exotic. The cruiser is at a shop finishing up a few to-dos and I was just trying to have things ready to install. I'll see what works/fits when I get it back. I knew there were a few parts ninjas on here, so thought I'd check. I don't have any originals to compare.

I'll follow up here when I figure it out in case it can help anyone in the future.

Last edited:
Yeah, I didn't think it'd be anything exotic. The cruiser is at a shop finishing up a few to-dos and I was just trying to have things ready to install. I'll see what works when I get it back. I knew there were a few parts ninjas on here, so thought I'd check. I don't have any originals to compare.

I'll follow up here when I figure it out in case it can help anyone in the future.

Are they some type of specialty bolts?

Didn't look to see what ones you need but I just pulled my stock bumper off a few days ago and got a ton of bolts laying around.

Maybe a pic of what you need? I can send some out.

90119-08814

- Justin

View attachment 3046566

View attachment 3046568
Too bad... I got rid of my bumper... for cheap... I THINK they were M8-1.25.... but don't quote me on that LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom