Wanted Stock/ OEM wheels for 1994 Land Cruiser - looking for 4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have a set of 4 for sale? With tires is a bonus if the tires are in good shape/ pretty new......but just wheels are fine as well. I'm in Southeast NC, but will pay shipping if I need to.

Thanks!!

71fj40cruiser do you still have the set from a couple of months ago that also came with tires? I wanted to reply on that thread, but it is locked. Also sent you a PM....thx

I have a set of 4 with tires in very good condition.
I have already gotten my OEM wheels and some new tires....but thanks anyway! I'm sure if you post them here on Mud someone will want them. I was a bit surprised that it was hard to find OEM wheels for an 80 b/c so many people run aftermarket wheels.........but they do seem to be a bit rare currently.

I have already gotten my OEM wheels and some new tires....but thanks anyway! I'm sure if you post them here on Mud someone will want them. I was a bit surprised that it was hard to find OEM wheels for an 80 b/c so many people run aftermarket wheels.........but they do seem to be a bit rare currently.
what are they worth? thanks!

what are they worth? thanks!
A bit tough to say....... I paid $225 for a set of four (OK shape, but need to be refinished) but it cost $200 to ship them to me. I've seen one set on eBay for $600 I believe and they were kind of rough, for that price. If your tires are new/ close to new of course that will help...... But it will be more to ship them with tires on. If you can sell locally on FB or CL as a wheel/ tire combo that is probably your best bet.

If your wheels are in great shape I might suggest 400 to 500 as a starting price (wheels only)? But again I'm no expert!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom