For Sale Stock LX450 rims with Michelin 275/70/16's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bhicks

Supporting Vendor
Threads
5 OEM LX450 rims with Michelin 275/70/16's

I'm selling my stock LX450 two tone rims and Michellin Tires. Have 5 matching rims and tires. The rims are in excellent condition. Tires have between 70-80% tread. The center caps are there but the paint has come off. I can have them repainted (color matched) if you would like. I have a buddy that owns a local body shop. That woudl increase the cost a bit. Asking $600 and not willing to ship, but would drive up to an hour if that helped. Located in SoCal.I would MUCH prefer a trade for some 315/75/16's. I understand I may have to add cash to that deal. Also willing to seperate the tires and rims if I can find a buyer for both. If your only interested in the tires, then I would be willing to sepeate. I really like how the rims look and don't mind keeping the rims. Not willing to JUST sell the rims. If interested you can pm me, respond to this thread or give me a call. Name is Brad. (909) 2three8-3333.

DSC02619.jpg

DSC02614.jpg

DSC02617.jpg

DSC02618.jpg

Last edited:
Decided to keep the rims. I like how they look and will be picking up some wheel spacers to make them work with my 35's. Only tires are for sale now. Asking $300 firm for all 5 tires. All 5 have the same amout of tread. The receipt I have for the tires (from previous owner) shows he bought them at sears 8 years ago and has put just under 8k on them. There is some minor surface cracking but definately no where close to being an issue. the pic that shows the cracking is the worst one. 3 have little to no cracking. The 2 of the driver side have it but again it's minor. All hold air just fine. Lots of life left in these tires. Will put them on craigslist next week.

Got my 35's installed today so the tires are ready to go. New price. $250 for all 5 tires. No rims anymore. I should probably start a new thread since this one has changed so much.

All 5 tires are sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom