Stock height from wheel center to fender? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
That's basically what I am looking for but cannot find. I am planning to fabricate some spring/bumpstop spacers and would like to go 1,5" above stock height. But first of all I would like to know the stock height. The only valid measurement is from the center of the hub to the fender/flare.

I would be grateful for any information as I couldn't find it anywhere.

That sounds about right and is also true for JDM cruisers. Although almost none of them seem to get out of Japan with stock suspensions.

Thanks for the information.

Today I had a look underneath the truck and it seems that the front springs are mounted on this steel cone thing. So the idea is to make a spacer and put it above the cone. The cone has a metal plate with two screws so it's easy to remove and put on again. In other words, I have the front covered.

But the rear is another story.

I can't see anything. The FSM shows also a cone but this time there is no metal above it. It is also installed in such a way that I cannot make any measurements. Does anybody know what should be the size (inside diameter and outside) of the spring spacer?

Below is my imagination of the spacers. Any help with the dimensions would be appreciated. The rear spacer obviously needs to have a lip on the outer diameter (shown in red box) to make sure the spring doesn't slide off. But the dimensions are unknown to me and I would like to be prepared before I tear down the rear. Having your truck in parts and not having the right material to weld is frustrating. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

springspacerssl3.jpg

yup, 20"

Lf 19.56"
Rf 19.75"
Lr 19.8"
Rr 19.69"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom