Wanted Stock, good or rebuilt carburetor for 1969 f145 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If it were me, I would rebuild the Rochester 2 Jet you have. Many were sold to improve performance of the stock carb. Wondering if you have a Delco distributor also.

I don’t mind the Rochester except it leaks and the choke cable has nowhere to get clamped to.
I thought it would be a good opportunity to go back to stock.
The air filter housing fits the current carburetor perfect so it must have been installed with it, the carburetor also fits the riser/manifold as well.
If I need to stick with a 2 barrel to make life easy, that’s fine too.
I’d just like to figure out the best/easiest solution to get everything working.

7468A477-DB28-4107-8F97-6800C9370261.jpeg

713A7D7A-A573-4E55-9C20-9409F1F28F2B.jpeg

92140B20-C54C-4447-A947-1EB3CEE1E954.jpeg

If you’re looking for easiest, @pardion is correct: replacing the Rochester is the easiest. Toilet bowl for toilet bowl.😛
As @Living in the Past was correct to point out, the air cleaner is often overlooked as part of the equation. Both your air cleaner and insulator are the 3/69-9/69 spec. Therefore, in terms of ‘easy’ the carb @ToyotaMatt , @hyhpe and @Spike Strip all posted pics of would be the next easiest.

@projectTuRD , I have the ‘69 carb here from Matt. Leave me a VM with your contact ph# so we can get it put in the que.😊

VM returned.😊

You are now off deck. ☹️ Please call me, or answer your phone when I call.

You are now off deck. ☹️ Please call me, or answer your phone when I call.
I’m sorry, I meant to call you today. Between work and kids, I get busy.
Enjoy your vacation, I’ll try to call you tomorrow for a total and don’t worry about mine until you get back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom