SOLD Stock FJ60 Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DrRock

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello Mud, I’m looking for a stock front bumper for my 60. Let me know what you have, local would be preferable and I’m willing to pick up within 150 miles or so. Otherwise shipping is fine too.

cheers, James

Have front and rear with new bumper ends if you're interested. Can ship freight.

Hello Mud, I’m looking for a stock front bumper for my 60. Let me know what you have, local would be preferable and I’m willing to pick up within 150 miles or so. Otherwise shipping is fine too.

cheers, James

Have front and rear with new bumper ends if you're interested. Can ship freight.
Hello, would you be willing to sell just the front and if so, how much? I’d also need the mounting brackets too if you still have them.

Cheers, James

How about 250 + shipping. Includes new end caps.

QUOTE="DrRock, post: 13225650, member: 170149"]
Hello, would you be willing to sell just the front and if so, how much? I’d also need the mounting brackets too if you still have them.

Cheers, James
[/QUOTE]

Looks like shipping would be 130 but need to pick up from greyhound station.

How about 250 + shipping. Includes new end caps.

QUOTE="DrRock, post: 13225650, member: 170149"]

Cheers, James
[/QUOTE]

Looks like shipping would be 130 but need to pick up from greyhound station.
[/QUOTE]
Ok, that’s fine regarding the pickup at Greyhound. Do you ha e any idea what the transit time would be to Danbury, CT? That would be the closest Greyhound station to me.

Ok, that’s fine regarding the pickup at Greyhound. Do you ha e any idea what the transit time would be to Danbury, CT? That would be the closest Greyhound station to me.
[/QUOTE]

10 days

10 days
[/QUOTE]
hello IronPiggyBank, As fate would have it, I’ve come across a fabricated bumper locally that will fit my needs so I won’t be need I got to purchase the one you have. Good luck with the sale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom