Wanted Stock fj60/62 springs or OME (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for a set of stock FJ60 springs in decent condition. let me know what you have. The closer to Nevada the better.

Thanks

I have a set of decent ones - CO

I have a set in my garage thinking I would spring over someday. Someday isn't anytime soon. I can email you a pic of them installed on my cruiser before I replaced them, if you want. Just PM me with your email address and I'll send some pics off to you.

I'm thinking like $100 plus shipping.

I've got a set of stock ones in San Diego. Coming down anytime soon?

They're in pretty good shape, not too much sag in the rear:

Lemme know..........I'd love to get 'em outta here

All you have to do is ask and Mud provides... ;)

Man you guys are quick!!!

Jefferson,
I don't have any plans to go down to SD any time soon (Was thinking of a trip to TJ but they always go way over budget :D) Any chance of shipping them? Know anyone heading to Vegas soon? I used to go down there regularly but I don't get to go anywhere nowadays :rolleyes:

Cardinal,

I'll let you know if I cannot figure out a deal to get a set of springs without shipping them... Shipping is gonna be in the $120+ range from Colorado.

Thanks for your replies!

Anyone closer to Vegas or Reno?

Sixty;

I think the wife and I are planning a short trip into Vegas in January so if nothing else works out maybe I could get the springs from the guy in SD and hook you up....

Think Greyhound for shipping..

$120 is nuts..

I would check Amtrak....also a great deal on shipping...throw em on a pallet and away they go...

I'll check out the Amtrak & greyhound routes.

& if I don't have the springs by Jan. I'll let you know :)

Free :beer: for you & your wife!

It will be around $80 to ship via Greyhound.

Jefferson,
Would you consider delivering the springs to the greyhound Depot in downtown SD? I have no problem sending you some $$ for :beer: /your time.

Update....

Jefferson,
I just found out my brother is going down to San Diego this afternoon for the weekend.... He'd be more than willing to pick them up for me. I'll PM you w/ my/ his contact info.

sixty said:
Update....

Jefferson,
I just found out my brother is going down to San Diego this afternoon for the weekend.... He'd be more than willing to pick them up for me. I'll PM you w/ my/ his contact info.

Yeah that's do-able...................

glad you're getting things together.

that's a good move, glad you're taking care of things and avoiding shipping...niiiice.

Who gets the beer???

I think I do..............well some of it.................

the wife'll get some(beer that is)

:censor:

dirty minds

you are correct Jefferson... & if your wife is anything like mine you better hide the :beer: cause it dissapear before you get your half!! :D

Springs picked up................beer already in fridge............done deal

Thanks Corey

and tell your brother thanks for not making any noise while picking up
(wife and baby were sleeping--she didn't hear a thing)

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom