Wanted Stock Fj45 wheels for my 1966 Fj45LV. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for stock Landcruiser wheels for my 1966 FJ45LV.. Please let me know any information on how or where i could buy some. Currently running old 4 runner wheels and i need them off asap.

You can still order them from the dealership. I believe I paid less than $100 apiece thanks to a club discount.

I painted them grey and bought repro acorn hubcaps. I was very pleased with the outcome. Here is a link. 1966 FJ45LV Resurrection

@edmond4822

Haven't called the dealer ship yet.. been keeping an eye out online but haven't found anything.

@FJinTegaCay Do you have the Fj45 LV owners manual? Saw those pictures you posted of some kind of manual for your winch..

Hudson these are the correct OEM wheels you are after.

AA1ABCDF-689F-45A3-B183-7E95DB2FCF2A.jpeg

060E1292-022E-49F5-8F17-5092A2E89AD8.jpeg

Like FJinTegaCay said there are still available through the dealer for around $100 a pop. Sadly I’m no help on an LVs owners manual but I do have lots of literature and an LV parts book if that can be of any help.

@ClemsonCruiser Are you selling these? If so I'd like to take em!

Let me know

Haha no I’ll be keeping those but like I said you can get them from your local Toyota dealer or at multiple on line stores like here.

just to be really clear, if you want truly stock wheels for a 66, then you need the older riveted type, look just the same as whats available new but they are for drum brake cruisers(won't fit disc). that said......I bought new OEM wheels my LV, they work on drum or disc. most 45LV's have black wheels, some may have had white or off white, I went black because thats how they came and most of my literature shows black. Bought another set for the 45lpb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom