Wanted Stock fj40 springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a decent set of stock springs. Need to lower my 40 . Currently SOA,with at least 2-3" lift springs. Thanks

Cool. How much are you asking, and are you willing to ship? Zip code is 79086. Also have a Fastenal in the next town over, their shipping is usually reasonable. That zip is 79029, Dumas,Tx.

I've got a couple of sets. I will be heading to Guymon in the next 2 to 3 months, if you can wait. Maybe we can do a swap? My son may be interested in some lift springs. Do you know brand of springs? Terry

d

Azokie, sounds good.
I'm not sure. Let me take a look tomorrow after I wake up, i have a ton of reciepts and paperwork from the PO. Working graveyards tonight, so it'll be around noon my time.

In the meantime, I'm still willing to buy a set from either of the previous posters above. As hard as these are getting to come by around me, I'd like to hav

I have a set or two as well. I'll be traveling thru Texas approx 1st of sept on I-40. Let me know.

I'm out of town until mid next week, will check to see what I have for sure and will send you a PM

Did you ever find out what the lift springs are?

Did you ever find out what the lift springs are?
I couldn't confirm what they are, but my guess would be superlift. They look the same as a set of minitruck springs I had back in the day. I'd be happy to trade them, but, as this is my daily driver, I won't be able to pull them until I have replacements ready to go back on.

Sent a pm, or as they call it now, ( Started a conversation)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom