Stock FJ40 bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Unoman

SILVER Star
Threads
Does anyone have a stock FJ40 bumper laying around they want to get rid of? I'm planning on mounting my old school 8274 to the 71 40, but don't want to cut up the original bumper.

I have one you can have. It almost went to scrap this week but I couldn’t do it. It is bent on one side but not terrible. I’ll get a photo this weekend.
Edit. Check out my BJ40 thread and in the first photo you can see the dent. Doesn’t look any worse today.

Looks like a winner to me. Somewhat hard to see from the pic, but it looks like it is bent on the driver side, correct?? Also, I assume those Madonna tiddy cones should come off relatively easy?

Looks like a winner to me. Somewhat hard to see from the pic, but it looks like it is bent on the driver side, correct?? Also, I assume those Madonna tiddy cones should come off relatively easy?
Yup. Drivers side. I'll check on the Madonna cones tomorrow when I pull it out of the pile.

I also have one that could use a new home. If there is an interest I'll take some pics.

Located in Bastrop county. It in good shape has some welding residue on the inside that needs grinding and a couple of holes were re-drilled for a brush guard. I removed this bumper and made a new one to mount a winch. I have some pics on my phone if you have a way for me to contact you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom