For Sale Stock 91 FJ80 Colton, OR. USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 91' FJ80 Burgundy Red 204,8XX miles. It is stock except for a new manifold back EMS stainless steel exhaust. This truck is mostly highway miles. The birfields and AC were just completly rebuilt, along with many other recent repairs. I have all the receipts. I change my own oil using only valvoline synthetic and toyota filters. Everything works great. I have a farm and this truck no longer serves my needs. Asking $5,800
FJ80.jpg
interior FJ80.jpg

Thanks,
Brett B

No, sorry, just a locking transfer case. I don't think these models had locking diffs until 93'.

274.JPG
278.JPG
279.JPG
Other additions not listed before are as follows:
3m tint, MP3/CD player, Thule rack with fat cat ski locks, clear front parking lights, new side mirrors, K&N air filter
New battery, alternator, water pump and hoses, starter, alignment, EFI relay, all synthetic oils in diffs, engine, and trans. New radiator fluid. New brakes and brake lines. Heater core was flushed and hoses to the rear heater were also replaced. Has 31x10.50 Yokohama Geolanders with 1/2 life left on them. I have 2 new replacement motors for the windows as well. Was garaged, mostly highways miles, and very well maintained. It does have a very minor rear main seal leak, but I've never seen a change in the oil level, so I figured I would not fix it unless I had to pull the motor or trans for some reason.
The birfeilds were completely replaced not switched. It didn't need to be done but I did it as part of the regular service. The AC was rebuilt but kept the original refridge.

Last edited:
Yes, still available. We have 3 interested parties, but no one has come with cash in hand yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom