Stock 80 bumper-1994 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I Will have a stock toyota front bumper for a 94 fzj80 for sale in about a week or two. The bumper is only a year old but does have some scuffs and scratch and one dent. Its still in good condition and will be a heck of alot cheaper than a new one from toyota. i think my insurance company paid 550 total for this thing.

Just make me an offer.

I would prefer pickup but will ship if needed.

Brandon

If its the rear, I just need the plastic end cap for the rear driver side.

BUCK

dude...

it says front bumper...

In the immortal words of Homer J.... DOH

Thanks texus.....yea its a front bumper, and still available. please dont make me throw this thing in the trash.

Cruiserhead05 said:
Thanks texus.....yea its a front bumper, and still available. please dont make me throw this thing in the trash.

Brandon, when you gonna take it off? I'll take it off your hands if it's gonna be soon. Hell I'd pick it up this afternoon if it were available...

Ary

Ary,

I have an new ARB on the way so as soon as i get that installed it will be available. I'm leaving for CMCC today around 12 so i wont be back until sunday, hopefully by then the ARB will be here and i can install it monday or tuesday.

So cmon, can i at least get like 100 bucks or something, just a poor college kid here, need to find way to pay for the ARB.

Just let me know if your interested. Brandon

Sheesh, I'm a poor college kid too! ;p I think I might just build one anyway, but if you start heading for the trash pile with it, keep me in mind. I've got another stock bumper I've been messin with trying to get it to fit, but we'll see.

If someone else wants this, feel free, I don't NEED it...

Ary

still available. should be coming off this week. i'll let it sit for a few days after my newe bumper is in place and at that point i'll go ebay with it. if it doesnt get anything there, its yours ary.

Cruiserhead05 said:
So cmon, can i at least get like 100 bucks or something, just a poor college kid here, need to find way to pay for the ARB.

Dude, have you seen your signature lately? 5 cruisers? That's spells AWESOME, but nowhere do I see POOR :flipoff2:

Wish you'd had brought that up to CMCC. We could have swapped my ARB on.

Send me a pic of it if you can.

Junk, it was on my truck during CMCC. its now on the floor in my garage. You can see pics of it throughout the CMCC 05 thread but if you want some better/clean ones i'll be happy to get them for you. Also, will a 94 bumper fit on the 97? i know they swtiched in 95 but not sure how the mounting works. Well just PM me or something. I'm walking out the door to head to work, be back later tonight.

ok junk. i had a few extra minutes. hope this helps. the bumper isnt a beauty but its a bumper and its cheaper than new.
DSCN4324.JPG
DSCN4325.JPG
DSCN4322.JPG

Ary. thats what i thought.

Well as it stands cruiserparts.net is planning on buying them from me for a pretty decent price and they pay shipping....if it falls through i'll be sure to let you guys know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom