Wanted Stock 4 speed bellhousing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40Jim

The Cruiser Whisperer
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.tlcperformance.com
EDIT: Got the parts, thanks for looking!

Title says it.
Looking for a bellhousing for 1974-1980 FJ40 or FJ55.

I'm working on a '75 FJ40 that the PO stripped all 4 tranny bolt holes out of. No wonder the clutch wouldn't stay adjusted.:rolleyes:

Also on the wish list: a release fork and a TO bearing collar and assorted mounting bolts.

Shipping will be expensive on a cast iron BH, so closer to Ohio (43130) would be better.

Thanks for any assistance.:beer:

Edit: please email fj40jim@aol.com, or call severn for oh- ate sicks too- to six oh for.

Last edited:
Don't they sell helicoils in Ohio?

I have tons of the 60 series with no mount holes, don't know if I have any extra of the type ya need.....if ya don't locate one closer PM and I will look......

Butch

Yes they sell helicoils in Ohio, smart guy.;p

And we have lazy bastards who would rather bolt on a functioning BH, then spend a couple hours F-ing with big, fine thread helicoils, only to have one or more of them screw right out the back of the hole when the last BH bolt is going in...:mad:

And furthermore, when the POS BH was removed today, one of the motor mount bolts was found to be broken off in the BH. Now it needs 5 fricking helicoils.

As common as these parts are, I figgered it would be smarter to swap rather than repair.

Land Cruisers don't keep me in business.
P.O.s keep me in business.:lol:

i have what you need here in girard pa bolts collar and housing, pretty close so shipping shouldnt kill you .25.00 and shipping email me at shelfboy1@aol.com and i will give you my phone no if you want thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom