STLCA Nashville Meetings (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As of now the 18 works for me. Jonathan I will pick up the alxe that evening if you are going to be arround.

As of now the 18 works for me. Jonathan I will pick up the alxe that evening if you are going to be arround.

hey roger, i'm actually going to be out of town, but you can still pick up the axle. i'll set it aside on the driveway when i head out. if either of my roommates are home, you can pay them or ask for some help picking stuff up.

sorry i'm goin to have to miss this one.

malphrus

Sorry, I'm gonna have to bail on this one. Have a pint for me!

Thanks to everyone who came out for last nights meeting! It was great meeting everyone. I would like to decide on an official day of the month to hold meetings and would like your input. Thursday nights work best for me. So what would you say to third thursday of the month, 7pm cst @ the sportsmans grill? next question do we want to have a dec. meeting or will that be too difficult with the holidays?

Anyone up for a meeting this thursday? Post up if you plan to come.

Cant do this Thursday as im out the country, whats the plan for January?

With so much going on before the holidays, I would suggest waiting until January.

With so much going on before the holidays, I would suggest waiting until January.
I'm inclined to agree. So if there arent any objections the next Nashville meeting will be held Jan 20th. Hope everyone has happy holidays.

Just a reminder Nash meeting is this thrs night. post up if you plan to be there.

Sorry for being a week late but Thanks to everyone who braved the snow for the meeting. Roads in nash. where a little icey but not too bad. The area between manchester and murfresburo got a freakin blizzard. Took me almost 3 hrs to get home. See everyone in Feb. (17th)

Meeting Tonight. Post up if you plan to attend. Roger and I will be there.

Wish I could be there but stuck at home with 2 sick kids.
Hope its a good turn out

Next Nash meeting will be this thrs. night march 17th

remember that's st. patty's day, so the bars/pubs may be a bit more lively than usual.

oops i forgot about st. pattys day. How bout we move the meeting back a week? Will the 24th work for everyone?

I am having hip surgery on the Mar. 21 so I will not be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom