STLCA Nashville Meetings (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just got into an 06 LC with about 110K and already dumped some hard earned $$ into neglected replacements/maintenance. In the Nashville area. Is anyone meeting and discussing cruisers still?

I just got into an 06 LC with about 110K and already dumped some hard earned $$ into neglected replacements/maintenance. In the Nashville area. Is anyone meeting and discussing cruisers still?
Lots of discussion going on this Saturday at Windrock Park about two hours away. It should be a blast and you’re more than welcome to join.

Ill be in memphis this weekend but would love to do that sometime.

I would absolutely be in for a meet anywhere in Nashville, ive been looking and looking for any regular monthly or yearly toyota meet ups here. So how ever i can help or assist im free all the time pretty much. I mean one day out of a month is pretty easy to commit to. Im new to this area, but i will lend a hand any way i can. Reading through some of this i take it there use to be some regular meets here? What where they like and how many people usually showed up? I would love to make this happen, it looks like there is plenty of FJ's in or around Nashville area so it seems like it would be worthwhile. I myself live in dickson so im about 45 mins away but its no big deal, any excuse i can have to drive the 40 or my 1st gens im all for it!!

I would absolutely be in for a meet anywhere in Nashville, ive been looking and looking for any regular monthly or yearly toyota meet ups here. So how ever i can help or assist im free all the time pretty much. I mean one day out of a month is pretty easy to commit to. Im new to this area, but i will lend a hand any way i can. Reading through some of this i take it there use to be some regular meets here? What where they like and how many people usually showed up? I would love to make this happen, it looks like there is plenty of FJ's in or around Nashville area so it seems like it would be worthwhile. I myself live in dickson so im about 45 mins away but its no big deal, any excuse i can have to drive the 40 or my 1st gens im all for it!!
What’s up !! I know this a late response but we are working on it. It feels like the lc clubs Died out in nashville. It’s a shame. Come out to mill creek brewery on sat for the slinky launch Party 12-3.
there will a bunch of Toyota guys. Let’s start to get us all back together. Email me if you want more info

tysonh@millcreekoverland.com

What’s up !! I know this a late response but we are working on it. It feels like the lc clubs Died out in nashville. It’s a shame. Come out to mill creek brewery on sat for the slinky launch Party 12-3.
there will a bunch of Toyota guys. Let’s start to get us all back together. Email me if you want more info

tysonh@millcreekoverland.com
I’ll be there! Can’t wait!

Noon to 3 is the official, but I'm sure we'll be around a little after. That 200 needs a little altitude adjustment @highrisk

It got to stretch its legs some out at Windrock last weekend with the Dixieland guys. What it really needs is a rear bumper. 😃

Last edited:
image.jpg

Lexus folks welcome at the "Toyota" meetings? If so, when/where are y'all next meeting? I am new to the game and need to find some friends that can show me some places to take my toy and help me get her rigged up for adventure.

Yes. We are riding this weekend at Hawk Pride.

Yes. We are riding this weekend at Hawk Pride.
That sounds like fun! I gotta get my rig fitted with something other than the OEM 20's and street tires but that is happening soon 🤞

Is there is another site or thread I should be watching to keep abreast of gatherings?

Thanks!

See the ride threads on this site also Face book group, STLCA and our FB page Southeast Toyota Land Cruiser.

Glad to see y'all let us pogue rig drivers join the cool kids club ;) I'd be happy to meet up after things start to open back up. I'm in Gallatin, so anywhere in the area is good. I'm in another forum, some folks are trying to get a group together to go to Kingston Springs soon. Anyone here ever been?

I've never been and am also looking for any trails near the Nashville area.

I've been to Kingston Springs a number of times but was unaware of any places to wheel or ride.

I've been to Kingston Springs a number of times but was unaware of any places to wheel or ride.

I did some digging... apparently there isn't much going on in Kingston Springs. Have you ever heard of or gone to DirtDevil trail? Tennessee Dirt Devil Off road Adventure Trail

There's also Wheelin' In The Country (WITC) Wheelin' In The Country - About Us

and

Wooly's Off Road, FB link: Wooly's Off Road or their web site, which is sparse: Wooly's Off Road Club

Looks like Wooly's is open this weekend too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom