STLCA Nashville Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im in for the 4th!

I have a large event the night of the 4th... but surely I can if it's in the morning...

I think March 4th might work for me.

Is everyone wanting to make March 4th a trip to Wooly's, or do we just want to do a morning get together and grab breakfast/coffee somewhere and talk Cruisers?

Lets judge it by the weather closer to the time. Went to Woolys once when it had been raining for a few days and it was a swamp out there thanks to all the buggies and ATVs.
Im down either way

Here it is ...

Im in the Mount Juliet area, where are you?

100.jpg

I like that rear bumper.............I can't wait until he finalizes the one for the 200

She is a trooper. She and my boys went to hih last year, but she did exit the hundy a couple of times on the off camber stuff!

I'm ready to get out in the dirt, myself, even if it's a couple of hours. We could meet up and have breakfast on the way to Woolys?

I'm out on breakfast (at least a lengthy one) due to time constraints. My boys have ball practice at 130 in Spring Hill, so I gotta be heading out of the trails around noon. I'd be down for getting to Wooly's early at 8am (when they open), wheeling to noon, then could have optional lunch/brews following. Weather is looking solid for this weekend (no rain!).

Someone let me know when! Text me at 615 975 9838 my time here is short and not frequent can't check it everyday!

Someone let me know when! Text me at 615 975 9838 my time here is short and not frequent can't check it everyday!
@Tennessee80 and I went to Wooly’s 2 weekends ago and it was a muddy s*** show haha. We need to give it a few weeks for the rain to soak up and go back out there

@Tennessee80 and I went to Wooly’s 2 weekends ago and it was a muddy s*** show haha. We need to give it a few weeks for the rain to soak up and go back out there

Not a bad place to go after a Saturday cup of coffee/hangout. We could meet off I-65, get coffee, wheel a couple of hours, head home. For Middle TN guys it is one of our best options for convenient trail riding!

Hi all,

I've recently moved (back) to middle TN (Mt Juliet area), purchased my first cruiser. Pretty novice regarding wheeling, but interested in meeting some people with cruisers, learning about the rigs, etc. Let me know when the next meetup/cars and coffee is :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom